Sir John

Giveaway! Ended, winners announced!

Posted (edited)

The Mesa was pretty dang fun. Much less fun in the sea caverns due to 2 points being oddly finicky. 

Edit: Less fun the 2nd time around. Replacing my screenshots. I had to re-run the maps since I wasn't aware that the blaster rifle gave movement. Definitely a bit harder in a few spots. Mesa wasn't too bad overall though still. Somebody suggested the staff right click as a way to stop in some spots. That helped a bit in areas I had trouble before. Will re-run caverns soon.4DEFFEAEC4FB2604DB16DEA598CEEC50FDFE1C05AADED40B9B090CBCCD76E28658FCB873F6049604

Edit 2: And caverns.

2FDE517B8F770EC5A503868DE72BFD53D783CCEE

Edited by =GzR=Opieo
Had to re-run maps. Both runs reposted now.

I've never liked any platformer or any kind of parkour map or mini game in any game I've played in the past, and this was no exception. This was extremely painful for me (probably 4+ hours or more), but I did learn about the terrible physics, momentum, and jumping/movement mechanics in the game.

giveaway entry.png

giveaway entry2.png

Right now there isn't enough people to even get all of the events up for grabs lol.

Do people really think these maps are that hard? If anyone has major problems completing any of the maps send me a msg and I will gladly come and help and show how to do it, and maybe stop the timer on mesa map. 

Posted (edited)

Yes John, only you think these parkour maps are easy!

If i win an event, can you raffle on discord in my honor? (dont wanna waste all my effort)

Edited by senjinator

14 hours ago, senjinator said:

Yes John, only you think these parkour maps are easy!

If i win an event, can you raffle on discord in my honor? (dont wanna waste all my effort)

I will make sure to do that

about 2 hours to get here. I expect about the same for the second map if I ever get it done

20190524181606_1.jpg

Damn Feels like "Getting over it DD edtion", fun but tough enjoyed it very much .
Also thanking you for the Giveaway, sincerely N3rvi

62CB572F765F18FE5EE71F1EAB4C01A3D6C397DC6D5F3BD4B005168BA550AAD1398F54C53A1FE195

• Like 1

On 5/15/2019 at 9:31 PM, Felps said:

Thanks for the giveaway! Incredibly hard map, but very satisfying to complete :D

PjM62Wr.jpg

YRXu4Ln.jpg

Now finally finished the second one! 

wPRY26P.png

9vYFZKy.png

The difficulty was really great. It took me a whole day to finish them.
 Thank you for your gift!

22222.png.6ab78ba56ce9429eee503eeada189545.png11111.jpg.b9b9fa79f2d9df1a8ffe588c127358b4.jpg