Sign in to follow this  
Zombina

Weekly Mission Bugged or else?

Hi,it's me or the Weekly mission is very bugged for me ...

I have to win the Little Horn Valley Incursion-Bling King(The one that ask golden nuggets) . I did that mission twice but still didn't completed the weekly mission . Whats going on pleae? it is me that is doing something wrong or the mission doesn't work at all since the last hotfix that came out?

12 hours ago, Zombina said:

Hi,it's me or the Weekly mission is very bugged for me ...

I have to win the Little Horn Valley Incursion-Bling King(The one that ask golden nuggets) . I did that mission twice but still didn't completed the weekly mission . Whats going on pleae? it is me that is doing something wrong or the mission doesn't work at all since the last hotfix that came out?

The weekly mission works fine for me. It's the daily that keeps rerolling.... Do you have that too?

On 5/5/2019 at 12:39 PM, Ryzours said:

The weekly mission works fine for me. It's the daily that keeps rerolling.... Do you have that too?

Yes it does as well . but only had one of the 3 quests that rerolled . I had a question asking to go do ancient ruins,then it reroll alone and I had win 3 games ...

Then my Weekly who still don't work :'( I'm sad

• Sad 2

Yes, the daily keeps changing for me - though generally I think it gets properly set once you complete a map, though the chances are it won't be a map-completion that counts towards your daily.  But heck, you were going to play more than two or three maps anyway, right?

What really messes me up, though, is that when the mobs get through to the crystal and we have to re-do that level of a map, voting "Y", the reset map doesn't load for me, most times.  I hear the sound of people hitting "G"... but eventually I just have to close the game...  :classic_wacko: