Smiley ;)

Visual problems! Need help

Posted (edited)

Hello, Defenders. I am having a problem.

Whenever i try to add in a splitscreen character the HUD disappear from all my characters. Yes, I have tried pressing H but nothing happens. It is really annoying, especially when In doing survival maps and I cant see what drops I get. Validating files doesnt do anything either. I deleted the game and restarted my computer, nothing happens.

The picture under shows how it looks when I try to add in charcters. I can add them in, but i can not see which one(s). Fullscreen does not do anything.

hmmmmmm.thumb.jpg.73839038f6f8caed94d05a3fe9465621.jpg

My charcters also keep flashing (disappear and the reappear) but its so fast so i doesnt bother me too much. This happend all the time, even without spilt screen characters. 4da66cb2-e5a5-4022-af12-75dc00026aad.gif this happens in game too.

Appriciate all help, and thank you for your time :)

Edited by Smiley ;)

The only thing I can think of would be corrupt emulator and or game cache. Try verifying game cache in the steam settings and try again. If that doesn't work try uninstalling and re-installing your emulator. If that doesn't work you may need to look for a new emulator. 

If non of these suggestions fix the issue, then I don't know what you could do to fix it.

What kind of memory do you have available on the system you're using?  Also definitely do a verify cache through steam, as that looks like an older issue with some corrupted shaders. 

If this still persists through doing a verify cache (and you have sufficient VRAM and system memory) back up your saves and re-install the game to a clean location (a second drive  for example) and see if your issue is cleared up.