Debs

New Fire Mods

Can we talk about the DPs of the recently changed poison to fire mods.

I have a 4/10 fiery fangs doing 50k burning damage a tic a second for 8 seconds. Completely useless honestly! this definitely needs an increase so instead of doing 400k damage after 8 seconds it should be doing at least 400k damage a second for 8 seconds. 10/10 is 700k so even in this scenario its only an increase of 700k dps from 1 mod. Id love to be able to use these mods! aswell as lingering hellfire which is in the same state. Its not a big change but it would at least make them more appealing.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I honestly think the Burning mods should be based on what your Defense Power of the source is and it should count as an ignite effect.

Edited by ChrisH36
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

I'd like to see the DoT that fire/ignite does greatly increased. That would make these mods much more appealing IMO

Edited by Jaws_420
  • Like 1

I would suggest ignite combo has the effect of increase 15-30% damage on enemies. 

Based on the CC duration that Petrify can provide, while increasing damage taken by 10%. I think 15%-30% increased damage taken is a good number for Ignite/burning-State, W/ zero CC effect on mobs. 

How DR and/or duration of burning will be implemented is another topic, if we can get this concept rolling.