Posted (edited)

Things I want from DD2:

- Auto-collect

- The vault system

- Auto-sort

New things:

- Different bags for each type of items already pre-made in the game

- Auto-sell with a lot of filters

- Some sort of folder system to differentiate items of the same type (I believe we had this in DD1)

- FIlters in the different bags wich allows to seperate unlocked and locked items, different quality, perhaps even gear for spececific heroes without having to actually select the hero card from the deck and choose what item you want to equip

Edited by hajum023
  • Like 1

I'd be happy with most of that. I'd also like it if an auto sell mechanic was implemented for the loot you don't autocollect that is left on the ground during a match. An auto sell mechanic in the inventory would be nice, but also not having to deal with leftover drops and them being taken care of automatically would be beautiful.

• Like 2

all thee above.
while i loved dd1 to bits (and still do) inventory management was literally half of the game. sometimes i get the urge to play and decide against it because of all the folder sorting and such. and no filters or anything. good lord. 

Posted (edited)

The only thing I want is some way of highlighting certain stats for it to automatically add together so you can see, for example, what the sum of a piece of gear's four tower stats + levels are without having to calculate it in your head.

It's not a problem if you're just looking at a two, ten or even twenty pieces of gear - but when you have to figure out which armour piece, in an inventory filled to the brim with armour pieces, is the best it's headache-inducing.

Edited by Crombell

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Izzy03 said:

all thee above.
while i loved dd1 to bits (and still do) inventory management was literally half of the game. sometimes i get the urge to play and decide against it because of all the folder sorting and such. and no filters or anything. good lord. 

• I've got like 400 items in my forge in DD1 currently, and I've never had an issue finding what I'm looking for. Agreed 100% that new QoL inventory management features is a must for DDA, but I honestly didn't think DD1 was that bad.
  • In terms of sorting through item drops while you're in the middle of a map, the CDT added a feature that would only show icons for items above a specified quality threshold (i.e. you could tell the game to only show items above Trans quality, or Supreme, etc.). With this CDT feature and the fact that DD1 auto-sells everything on the ground at the start of a new wave, I actually thought inventory management was easier in DD1 than in DD2, where you had to auto-loot ish and then manually sell stuff
Edited by g_cracka88
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

What i want, is to not have to stop playing the game every 3-5 maps and have to spend 15+ min in menus cleaning endless amounts of low tier gear out, just to go back to hamster wheel grinding. If whatever system is implemented takes that into account, I'll look forward to it and give it a try. DD2 was not a good model for this.

Edited by Jaws_420
  • Like 1

Accessible inventory whenever, and wherever. I wanna be able to sell a few junks even in the countdown after I accidentally jump off the cliff. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, hailminion said:

Accessible inventory whenever, and wherever. I wanna be able to sell a few junks even in the countdown after I accidentally jump off the cliff. 

even in the loading screens including when you barely launch the game lol