The mod reroll protection works for mods on different relics?

So, the mod reroll protection system will work if i change the relic that i'm trying to use rerolls on?

Yes, at least in my own experience, the pity timer still functions if you start rerolling a different mod. I had this happen a while back when I was farming rerolls. I got the mod I was initially trying to reroll as a drop, and when I switched to a new mod, the pity timer still activated at a total of exactly 286 reroll tokens used. 

• Thanks 1

Is there a way to know how many times I used a reroll?

8 hours ago, Guih said:

Is there a way to know how many times I used a reroll?

Sadly, no. Just keep count. But don't let your guard down, either, as 10/10 rerolls seem to occur in about 1/150-200 rerolls. You won't always have to wait all the way until #286, and it's very easy to accidentally click past it. At the moment, I'm at exactly 217 rerolls, so im guaranteed a 10/10 within my next 79 rerolls. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Thorgonator said:

Sadly, no. Just keep count. But don't let your guard down, either, as 10/10 rerolls seem to occur in about 1/150-200 rerolls. You won't always have to wait all the way until #286, and it's very easy to accidentally click past it. At the moment, I'm at exactly 217 rerolls, so im guaranteed a 10/10 within my next 79 rerolls. 

Thank you for the help <3

• Like 1