Sign in to follow this  
ro8star82

Level 10 Mods

There has to be a better way to get the level 10 mods we need. The current system based on luck is so unfair. Iv been searching for multiple max anti mele/anti chaos servos for months and not found a single one. I’m fact Iv only got 1 level 9 of each. Iv spent hundreds of hours searching and rerolled about 400 times and not got any! Now considering I need one or the other on the majority of defences I use I’m very close to just chucking the game for good. It’s unbelievably frustrating and is sucking the fun out the game. Surely there must be a better way to obtain the mods u need, perhaps using the MANY garbage max mods I have sitting around. The recent update claims to have been defender-centric yet the one thing that haults every players progress remains unchanged. Please can you give me a glimmer of hope that this will be looked at soon? 

PS if anyone needs max skelly servos, Boar boom, or accumulator I’m ur man! 😉

Posted (edited)

It sounds like something you should report directly as a bug report, since you should never exceed 286 rerolls b4 getting level 10. 

Many have confirmed this feature on multuple platforms multiple times. 

Edited by hailminion
  • Thanks 1

Whaaaaat!? Does it have to be a level 9 mod u reroll 286 times? Iv used around 400 on an anti mele 8 and Iv not even got a 9 yet. 

No. 286 reroll protection is not mod specific, nor time specific, nor pre-roll quality/tier specific. 

So you can roll a different 1/10 mod every day, and on the 286 day, on the 286th roll, you should get a 10/10 regardless what it is. 

You can submit a report here "https://bugs.dungeondefenders2.com/home/postbug" I'm sure CG/TE keeps official record and can solve your problem. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

No... you're guaranteed a 10 every 286 rolls

So it should literally be impossible to roll 400 times and get zero 10s

Also... don't reroll 9s... 9s are good so use them. If you roll a 9, keep it and grab another servo and continue rerolling that one.

It's also possible that you rejected a 10 roll without realizing it.

Edited by oxbowdvcorlone
  • Like 1

Ok thanks for the info guy, much appreciated. If I did reject a level 10 I think I might throw my PS4 out the window. 😩