Sign in to follow this  
Drithe

1.2 or 1.4 mill is too expensive to exchange items

You need 80 of those motes to get a relic to chaos 4. 80 to get to chaos 7. It cost 1.2 mill to exchange 99 c7 to c1. 1.4 mill for 99 c7 to c4 motes. This is killing me in gold as I level up at least 3 relics up to c7 immediately . You must come down in prices for this by AT Least 75%. Let us play with our defenses and have fun, not limiting us to only a couple ever time we reset. Good lord I would like to have been in that room when some super smart guy said, "Hey lets 's charge them millions of gold per transfer so it will be harder on them."

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Drithe said:

... This is killing me in gold as I level up at least 3 relics up to c7 immediately ... 

There's your problem right there.

I assume you're doing AP resets to get as many AP points in a short amount of time, right? Why are you spending all those mats and gold to level up everything? Just use what relics drop.  

I just did my 13th reset. It cost me somewhere between 1.5 and 2 million total, using 7 different defenses. 

If you aren't doing quick AP runs, then the gold shouldn't be a problem. 

My advice - don't level up gear, weapons and relics for AP runs and just use whatever drops. Set your best gear aside. Save those mats and gold for when you plan to stop doing resets and want to push up to higher levels. THEN use those mats that you've accumulated and level up your good/modded gear. 

... Or not. 

I would wager the issue is resets. Top tier players who have reset dozens of times have huge gold multipliers, and i think those were the people they had in mind when they set those prices. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)

Try just using 1 C7 Relic and maybe two C5 Relics. This will save you quite a bit. I'm doing A.P. resets as well (just did lucky 13) and this has worked well for me. Also don't forget the new petrify combo is great c.c. and you can use campaign level relics to pull it off. Just use a Proton with Earth damage and a PDT...DONE! Instant c.c. that doesn't care what damage they are doing. Same with Weapon Mans. They're utility not damage. I usually only go to C7 on same my Flame Auras and my Earth Shatters are like C5 along with Weapon Mans. It's usually around 2.5 mil a reset and I usually use D.M.s to level the few shards that aren't guilded. Good luck!

Edited by Tigorus

Guys cmon stop complaining and turn the brain ON.

Here is my guide to AP resets.

I am now at 20 AP. My tactics is mfr not upgraded its just stun machine +automation shard.

• Flame aura - 600k upgrade shards- 0 if guilded 
  • MFR - 600k - 0 if guilded
  • Lighting aura - 600k - 0 if guilded
  • Ramster - 600k - 0 if guilded
  • Sky - 600k - 0 if guilded

maximum costs - 3 milion per reset. With shards guilded - now easy - 0 cost. Litterally 0 GOLD per AP reset 0 material. WTF YOU WANT:)))

All gear i get c7 from first man - as i join onslaught lvl 30+ somebody just build and i get relics for all 4 defenses - MFR stays on campaign and its ENOUGH!!

18 hours ago, Drithe said:

You need 80 of those motes to get a relic to chaos 4. 80 to get to chaos 7. It cost 1.2 mill to exchange 99 c7 to c1. 1.4 mill for 99 c7 to c4 motes. This is killing me in gold as I level up at least 3 relics up to c7 immediately . You must come down in prices for this by AT Least 75%. Let us play with our defenses and have fun, not limiting us to only a couple ever time we reset. Good lord I would like to have been in that room when some super smart guy said, "Hey lets 's charge them millions of gold per transfer so it will be harder on them."

We can go back to 6m for 99 plain motes :D

This is killing you? that's funny,this game is a grinding  game,it's supposed to be like that ! you can farm instead of trading too you know :)

The material exchange was never intended to eliminate the grind and cash drain. It was meant to reduce it. And that job has been done remarkably well. I'm afraid I simply can't agree with you. This is a massive improvement over what we had before. Would you rather still be paying absurd amounts for plain motes? I recommend rolling with only one tower upgraded each reset, and a few others equipped with random drops. I was able to hit 20 AP pretty easily using only PDTs, and this was months ago. It would be even easier now if you just throw a random relic on your Earthshatters and petrify the heck out of everything.

I am on Ap 28  and use maybe 1 mil on shards that are not gilded and i use all Heroes and 6 or 7 defenses. I spent 5 C7 runs last night after reset and Floor 30 to open it. I got all the relics i needed in those runs and will take those and maybe exchange some as i got up to floor 72.. With zero issues and zero mats spent. Done 7 Ap since the patch very casual time frame and no mats used.

Posted (edited)

I am AP23 and I use just my PDT for CB and general damage, Cannonballs for Spellbreaker and then I pick one random tower and a hero to spice things up. I also upgrade my weapon to c7 as it has the most important stuff. My Reflect and Weapon Manufacturer stuff is fine at campaign because I just it for support. Sure its 6.9M gold, but I have the mutliplier to get it back in 2 sessions and I am patient and I am still working on shard gilding on the side. I try to relic the following:

• Serpent Coil for orbs ( I have a T10 Snake Zealot dagger)
  • Obelisk for Kobolt bait
  • A totem for a Blockade
  • Flamethrowers for Proximity
  • A totem for Frostbite in the event Headstrong without Frost
  • Proton Beam for slow in event Headstrong without Frost and Cyber Orcs

The trick is you need a mix of the following:

• Strong requirement relics (Wpn manus, PDTs, etc.)
  • High Min ASC
  • Good strategy
  • The amount of gilded shards you have

The problem is you are trying to bring too much than what you need and it's killing your wallet or you aren't managing your farming correctly.

If you need to add more, wait until you get a couple of AP resets going and your rates improve before you do so.

On 4/27/2019 at 6:50 AM, Thorgonator said:

The material exchange was never intended to eliminate the grind and cash drain. It was meant to reduce it. And that job has been done remarkably well. I'm afraid I simply can't agree with you. This is a massive improvement over what we had before. Would you rather still be paying absurd amounts for plain motes? I recommend rolling with only one tower upgraded each reset, and a few others equipped with random drops. I was able to hit 20 AP pretty easily using only PDTs, and this was months ago. It would be even easier now if you just throw a random relic on your Earthshatters and petrify the heck out of everything.

I did an analysis for the Etherian Economics guide and I came to this conclusion about Material Exchange:

• It is effective for Motes as 1 C7 game matches a C3 and surpasses C6 by 2 motes at the cost of cash
  • It is mixed bag for Materials, it is good for Talismas and Tokens though
  • It is terrible for Ampoules, especially since C8 ones require 109 games to get enough C7 ones to construct it, but you will have the cash for sure by then.
Edited by ChrisH36

Posted (edited)
On 4/24/2019 at 3:16 AM, atharix said:

Guys cmon stop complaining and turn the brain ON.

Here is my guide to AP resets.

I am now at 20 AP. My tactics is mfr not upgraded its just stun machine +automation shard.

• Flame aura - 600k upgrade shards- 0 if guilded 
  • MFR - 600k - 0 if guilded
  • Lighting aura - 600k - 0 if guilded
  • Ramster - 600k - 0 if guilded
  • Sky - 600k - 0 if guilded

maximum costs - 3 milion per reset. With shards guilded - now easy - 0 cost. Litterally 0 GOLD per AP reset 0 material. WTF YOU WANT:)))

All gear i get c7 from first man - as i join onslaught lvl 30+ somebody just build and i get relics for all 4 defenses - MFR stays on campaign and its ENOUGH!!

i have done near 17 resets now and never spent more than 600k idk what your doing... just get mods Mods and camp relic will work till you get a random c7 STOP complaining everyone 1.3 mil is cheap compared to 5 mil jeez people never happy lmao

Edited by K Double Zero N (MGIFA)

Well man that is exactly what im saying there:) if you read it:) 3M is max cost.