Theomanic

Is it possible to contribute if you missed the Kickstarter?

I just learned about the Kickstarter for this sequel to DD and I’d love to contribute but I can’t see anywhere to do so. Is this possible? I played over 1000 hours of the first one, but never got into the second one.... so I’m really excited about DD:A and want to chip in and get that early access! :D

Apparently Chromatic Games are looking to finding a way to allow more people to contribute and to let those who have already pledge alter the amount the contributed. its not entirely clear if they will just hold their own storefront allow contributions or if they are looking at multiple options for this. I know some people complained that they were not able to contribute through paypal and Kickstarter only allowed debit/credit card and i vaguely remember the Devs mention a way for those to also contribute in the near future.In short there should be a way that will still allow you to back DDA, but until actual details are revealed I am not sure in what way this will happen.

• Thanks 3

Thanks so much for your very thorough reply. :) I guess I’ll try to keep my eyes open for some kind of announcement. I’ve contributed to a few kickstarters after they closed so I figure there must be various ways to accomplish this. Let’s hope!