Sign in to follow this  
LAWLTA

April 23rd Hotfix

DEFENDERS!

Last week we released the Defender-Centric Update, and we've been excited by all of your responses. With any update, a few bugs got through that needed to be squished with the mightest of stomps.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue where Materials were not sellable.
  • Fixed an issue with poison passives not working correctly.
  • Fixed an issue with the Explosive Poison Shard not working correctly.
  • Fixed an issue with the Honey Comber not using Shard slots correctly.
  • Fixed an issue where gear was dropping with lower level Mods.

SOCIAL DEFENDERS
To get reliable updates on what’s to come, be sure to check out our social platforms for the latest juiciest beans to be spilled:

The entire team has had a blast making this content, we cannot wait for all of you to get your hands on our next update. Stay tuned for more info soon!

For Etheria!

The Dungeon Defenders II Team

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the update. 

However based on testing in the tavern, PDT's are still not showing poison on the dummy (when you sell the PDT there's no poison damage still ticking away). Is this just a dummy thing? My tooltip DPS displays 113K DPS (I've been doing resets so it's campaign lvl). but the displayed DPS on dummy (lovely yellow numbers) is showing around mid 70K as if the poison damage still isn't working. And yes I waited to enter the game after the patch was installed.

Yes confirmed not showing on dummy but in map you can see the ticks and explosion and poison spreading, also confirmed Harpy and Ballista poison mods working.

3 minutes ago, uzar said:

Yes confirmed not showing on dummy but in map you can see the ticks and explosion and poison spreading, also confirmed Harpy and Ballista poison mods working.

Cool beans!!! Thanks for confirming. 

Poison ticks don't work on dummy but doe

4 minutes ago, uzar said:

Same,as long it work on mobs,it can be alright,Now we can finally see what petrification does ! what a badass,thanks for the hotfix

Grave Infection poison damage is still borked. Still dealing 1's and 2's as damage with all tier/quality mods. Confirmed by multiple people. 

Posted (edited)

Hi that is good.

I just tested it and  embermount flames does not proc on Drakenlord:( does not make him vulnerable. He starts burn but shield stays, and does not take dmg.

I think same will be for lingerie hellfire for ramster.

Next hotfix?:)

Edited by atharix

54 minutes ago, atharix said:

Hi that is good.

I just tested it and  embermount flames does not proc on Drakenlord:( does not make him vulnerable. He starts burn but shield stays, and does not take dmg.

I think same will be for lingerie hellfire for ramster.

Next hotfix?:)

It never did. He needs oiling first. 

Posted (edited)

I know it works with oil.

Well he needs to burn - burning effect is caused by these two. I think it should work without oil. , That works for example for controlled burn lanes, so applying same logic - should work in my eyes:)

Edited by atharix