Sign in to follow this  
Tigorus

Issues with Mastery

So I've had strange issues with Mastery yesterday and today in that I'll just fail a condition when nothing happened. Yesterday I was doing Bastele and I failed losing a defense but after checking my D.U. totals nothing changed. Then just now I'm doing Chaos 7 Grimstone and It fails me citing I lost the East Gate Lock when nothing was near it...oh and the gate was still at full health and nothing spawned out of the supposed new spawn point. This is basically making me not want to to Mastery for a while. Is anyone else experiencing this with Mastery? I did up to 155 starts before patch and thought I'd go at it again after the patch. Every session I've tried post patch it's been stupid.

it did it in the past aswell like teleporting ogers and stray summoned skellys from those mini malthius's but on occasion this also happened. super annoying but rare that it happened and if it did you could often work out why

It can also be javelin/hex throwers throwing through walls... I've had a few times where a sub/main objective takes a shot for seemingly no reason since the patch. Thankfully the objective usually doesn't die but this certainly sounds like much more of a pain for Mastery.