Hey Fellow Defenders!

I am sure this has already been mentioned, however due to my in-activeness I haven't seen anything threads with this on it.

Basically this thread is regarding when I will receive my pledge perks and how I will receive them so I know when to and how to expect it.

Thanks

Josh

they already said that they are working on the surveys for this. be patient

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, super_slayan said:

they already said that they are working on the surveys for this. be patient

Hello super_slayan,

As said above "due to my in-activeness I haven't seen anything threads with this on it.". However I appreciate the response and I'll look out for it however I am unsure how I am going to be aware of the survey you have mentioned unless I will receive an email regarding this.

Thanks,

Josh

Edited by Buckyy

Posted (edited)

You may not have been active, but next time scroll down. Even on the first page, as I type this, I see three other threads on the topic. Now, as has been said, they are working to  get the codes out as soon as they are able. It'll probably still be a while. Bear in kind they have other 10000 backers with a variety of different pledge tiers, each of whom is going to need a seperate email based on their tier. The code reward will likely be out within another month (possibly a tiny bit longer) and the physical items such as t-shirts will probably be given out closer to the release of DDA itself.

Have patience, young padawan.

Edited by Thorgonator
I didn't english good.
  • Like 1