Zajenc

DDA characters.

Hey!

Am I the only one who'd love to see DD2 characters to appear in DDA?

It's gonna be nice to get "remastered" DD1 but it also would be great if we could get more stuff than the game already has.

What are your thoughts?

Which DD2 character would you like to see in DDA?

• Like 3

I'd quite like the lavamancer , I expect some version of the Ev to make it into DDa as she wasin DD1 and DD2. It might be pretty interesting to have both the summoner form DD1 and the Abyss Lord form DD2, but if we can only have one I'd prefer the summoner.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jaws_420 said:

All of them.

I second this notion. The more characters, the better. I love having lots of options.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Thorgonator said:

I second this notion. The more characters, the better. I love having lots of options.

no one ever said none of them. some of us just prefer to have our favorite characters for sure and if the rest can come too then that’s cool too

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, super_slayan said:

no one ever said none of them. some of us just prefer to have our favorite characters for sure and if the rest can come too then that’s cool too

Uh, what? What about none of them? I was merely agreeing with Jaws_420 that I'd like to see ALL of the DD2 characters make it to DDA. I never implied anyone said none of them, either.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I just love having options. Build options, DPS options, mutiples builds, etc... On PS3 we only ever had 4 heroes on DD1. It was hard to hear about all the stuff PC players got that we never did. On DD2, it's like we PS players at least got to experience the full game for the first time. And i love it! So, i just don't want to step backwards to only 4 again... I'm ready for a lil more. DD2 showed me the light. 

Maybe DD3 will have every hero from 1, 2, and A! Boy can dream...

Edited by Jaws_420
  • Like 1

Dont get me wrong i want more heroes for DDA and i am certan that there will be more heroes in the future maby even completly new ones, but my guess wouldbe that at launch there will be only the 4 main heroes with a mix of there abilitys from dd1 and 2 that alone for balancing sake is a lot of work until october.

So more heroes 100% but mostlikly not right at launch

• Like 2

i’m just praying there are no more gender swaps. those honestly could just be done with a skin. no need to call them new heroes. adding a new tower to justify a new character is wrong. if they want to make a new tower, they should just have the original character be able to switch out the older tower for the newer version if they want to. if more characters are gonna be added to this game, they should all be unique.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, super_slayan said:

i’m just praying there are no more gender swaps. those honestly could just be done with a skin. no need to call them new heroes. adding a new tower to justify a new character is wrong. if they want to make a new tower, they should just have the original character be able to switch out the older tower for the newer version if they want to. if more characters are gonna be added to this game, they should all be unique.

I like the gender swaped heroes. It's a safe way to add diversity without taking many risks. I hope we get the 4 first heroes and their swapped conterparts at launch. And that all subsequent heroes are obtained (dlc? Medals?) With it's counterpart. The female babarian skin in dd1 was a bit disapointing. No point in having one if it's just a skin.

Also, :Jester_Forum_icon2::Jester_Forum_icon2::Jester_Forum_icon2::Jester_Forum_icon2::Jester_Forum_icon2: