ItsUber

Contest!!! City in the Cliffs Edition

Posted (edited)

Hello All,

It is in fact, time for a contest. Please read the entire post especially if you want to be competitive

Rules

Up for grabs will be at least 16 event items, some of which are quite rare. The top 10 contestants (Based on total time, combat+building) will be guaranteed an item, while the rest will be rolled into the general pool of participants. 

To enter you must

1) Complete City in the Cliffs on Medium or higher with 1-6 people (This enters you into the general giveaway pool)

2) Complete City in the Cliffs on nightmare, SOLO(splits allowed but no other players), WITH NO BUFF BEAMS (This enters you into the running for top 10 attempts) 

3) Take a screenshot of the victory screen (If you would like to enter for a top time slot, take screenshots of towers built and players in the game to show you played solo and did not build buff beams)

4) Include steam ID and ID of anyone you ran the map with if you would like to share the entry(general pool only)

You may edit posts and update times if you want. You're final edited post as of the time the contest ends will be used. If updated after that time your entry will not be considered for a top time. 

This contest will run from 4/17/2019 until 5/1/2019 at 1AM EST. 

Good luck to everyone and have fun \o/

-Uber 

Finalt Times:

jaymuz

dualclass

Hemech 32:15

G_cracka88 22:17

Switchy 20:10

Kawaiineko 18:00

Hougenie 17:01

Venatus 15:56

Marsor 15:19

youni 14:45

Bacta 14:36

Smiley 14:13

Mookel 13:28

Kacautu 12:58

GrobCheese 12:44

Sneeze 11:02

Pure: 11:02

Bloodykox 11:01

redkirby 10:37

Anubis 10:23

Chriiis 10:19

jdn 10:03

Under 10 Minutes                      

flapsi1 9:33

Sybreed 9:29

jeff 9:25

bryndo 9:19

mxmxmx 9:03

Mailman Gus 8:53

juba 8:48

Garz 8:46

Top Ten                                        

Bonny 8:12

Manyu 7:58

Uncrowned Data 7:54

Semji 7:45

Mix159 7:45

Sir John 7:31

LovelyLena 6:30

Billy 6:28

Escev 6:12

DoDo 6:11

Edited by ItsUber
  • Like 1

if your time gets beaten, can you upload another time? via editing your OG post and saying that you beat it?

He uber how do u score building 

Is it like the simpeler the better or how does that work exactly ? (And thx for fun contest) :)

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Bonnabelle said:

if your time gets beaten, can you upload another time? via editing your OG post and saying that you beat it?

Of course you can edit posts...ya know if the forum let's you

Edited by ItsUber

2 hours ago, rick_geurts said:

He uber how do u score building 

Is it like the simpeler the better or how does that work exactly ? (And thx for fun contest) :)

I dont score building. It is part of the total time. So if you build faster(or less) than your time will be faster. 

49 minutes ago, ItsUber said:

I dont score building. It is part of the total time. So if you build faster(or less) than your time will be faster. 

uber thx for the explenesen now that i understand i go fuck win this shit :)

Posted (edited)

New Time

20190422121947_1.jpg

20190422121952_1.jpg

20190422121958_1.jpg

20190422122005_1.jpg

20190422122011_1.jpg

Edited by ApexStorm
New Time

I have a question regarding the competitive part of the contest. So there will be 10 participants (with the fastest times) being guaranteed an item. Is the item chosen by rng or is it like "the faster the time - the better/rarer the item"? 

Thanks for the entries guys! This is great keep em coming. Also dont be afraid to enter without using the competitive rules!! If a lot of people enter more items may 'magically' appear \o/

• Like 2

On 4/17/2019 at 3:22 PM, JDN said:

I have a question regarding the competitive part of the contest. So there will be 10 participants (with the fastest times) being guaranteed an item. Is the item chosen by rng or is it like "the faster the time - the better/rarer the item"? 

Sorry I missed this question. I dont have particular rewards for each place in mind. Most likely I will just roll an item for them so they are guaranteed an item but not a certain one. Maybe I'll let the top 3 pick from the selection but that's tbd since some people would say it's a little elitist and we dont need too many Jimmies rustled lol