Sign in to follow this  
hailminion

Upcoming Update, rewards for high onslaught?

From preview patch note, I've read there will be new weapons dropping in onslaught. 

Will this be the step into "rewards for high onslaught"? a step into "giving motivation to climb"?

As we all know there're very few incentives to climb after you acquire your "goal min asc floor" as of right now. Many I know quit onslaught after they get the min asc they needed. The reason is simply "there's no reason to climb, you get the same thing in F 900 and F 90, and you will get stuck at 950 anyway, cuz u 'not allowed' to finish"

All we know right now is there will be 30 "new" weapons. How do you think the dev will lay em out? starting f50, and a new weapon every 30 floor? starting f1, every 35 floor?

How do you envision those weapons to be? special visual effects? mod effects? and most importantly, WILL THEY INCENSE PLAYERS ENOUGH TO CLIMB TO OUR POTENTIAL?

• Like 3

Special hero weapon vfx ideas:

Lightning strikes visual around hero

Fire wisps

Phoenix thing that appears and flies around the hero occasionally

Maybe a snek

Ghosts

Dark doomish haze that comes and goes

Flash of light

• Like 1

20 hours ago, hailminion said:

All we know right now is there will be 30 "new" weapons. How do you think the dev will lay em out? starting f50, and a new weapon every 30 floor? starting f1, every 35 floor?

On the stream we saw the mananode present come in floors 1, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 then 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55. I assumed pattern would continue.