Sign in to follow this  
Ryzours

Daily mission changing with no reasons

Posted (edited)

Yesterday, and the day before, i got my medals for daily missions at odd moments, after 2 wins when i needed 3, and after a ravine mission when i needed forest.

So, today, i decided to pay attention. And there's no escaping the horrible truth:

My daily mission is changing every time i join or quit a map.

It was forest, i joined a forest map, check again, it was ruins, leave the forest map, it sayd 2 wins, joined a random map, castle. Reroll, sayd 2 wins, I won and left, 1/2 wins.

Now it says 1/2 wins whenever I leave or join a game.

I want this bug fixed, the 100 or so medals i lost in the process and 100.000$ for compensation.

Thanks for reading.

(It's not just me, is it? If it is, I want even more compensation !)

Edited by Ryzours

Posted (edited)

Same thing today. I had to reroll the quest to keep it from changing. Am I really alone in this???

Edited by Ryzours

Posted (edited)

Happening to me, too. I have 3 missions currently, the right most mission keeps switching what map it wants me to play.

Edit: Finally was able to complete it. I kept switching maps, trying to anticipate what it would want me to play. After about 40-50 load screens finally loaded into Ramparts, with a Dragonfall Castle quest. I was able to select "replay" it after the first win without it changing on me twice.

Edited by Nashemon