For month we have been waiting already. It was said the update will drop within the first half of April.

Then people called that the Update would come previous tuesday - it didnt. 
Then people said that the update's gonna drop within 48 hours - since it's friday now we know it didnt.

These rumors are just a fu...pain and I seriously am sick of waiting. Im at 12k Medals for 2 Weeks now and kinda quit already because waiting for something

that I know will come but dont know when it will arrive kinda destroys all the fun. 

So can someone PLEASE just post the fu... ETA for the Update? We have been waiting for so long and it would be huge to at least have a date

I would suggest that everyone stop listening to rumors. No one from CG has given any kind of firm timeline on the update release, apart from more info will be shared soon. Obviously with DDA events recently, CG is understandably busy and focused on that right now. Just be patient, and it will come. DD2 is still being supported. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jaws_420 said:

I would suggest that everyone stop listening to rumors. No one from CG has given any kind of firm timeline on the update release, apart from more info will be shared soon. Obviously with DDA events recently, CG is understandably busy and focused on that right now. Just be patient, and it will come. DD2 is still being supported. 

It wasn't exactly a rumor. It was an estimate from the developer:

"As for the update itself, our current goal is to have it out the first half of April. We're getting almost everything into an RPG testing state for this week and then we'll go through their feedback, iterate on it, fix any bugs that are discovered, rinse, and repeat. GDC is also next week, and a handful of us are going to be out for that week (got to make sure DD:A is going to have all the sweet advancements it can). This is all while we're also doing DD:A work, we're really putting in the hours to make sure both projects are getting love."

While that was just an estimate it's a reasonable expectation to think the provided time table could be met. At this point the lack of communication is more damning than any delay. A simple check in would go a long way. The developer does have a responsibility to keep players interested and provide something to look forward to if the expectation is that we buy things in their game. 

1 hour ago, Jaws_420 said:

I would suggest that everyone stop listening to rumors. No one from CG has given any kind of firm timeline on the update release

No finger pointing nor any pressure for CG (honestly and sincerely). This is just to clarify, that many people get those msgs for a reason, not cause they gullible or impatient. ( and to back myself xD, since I'm one of those passing the info after I see em on forum/discord)

Tbf, I think CG is fulfilling their promises, with a Stream this afternoon on April 12th. It's possible the update hits next week, which is not far from where they promised. (right on if out on Monday)

For the update they hinted back in Feb, for March, I think they just got too busy with DDA stuff, and that was understandable. 

Below posted on Feb. 15th 

image.png.fb2d401d351eb61e175541ebf7a8c5f7.png

Below posted on March. 7th 

image.png.3aa99298573e5a05ca3986d8f4bf8b36.png

Below posted on March. 13th 

image.png.e1947b95d10c51c3ede90076f913c605.png

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hailminion said:

Super HYPED for the preview stream and the update!

Didn't know about that, thanks. Will check it out.