Gilad

Starting from beginning

Ok. So i want to start game again from beginning. I'm going to remove game from my account and buy it again to reset everything. I wasn't playing since aquanos was released so I'm behind. Now i have few questions. What is best map for farming gear, best map for acc, what is best dps pet. Best wpn, Is there any site with best map layouts. In what should i focused during progressing in the game. Best dps hero. Any advice and help is very welcome. Thanks

Posted (edited)

I don't think doing that will get rid of your data. The save is stored on trendy servers based on your steam ID. The best way to start over would be family sharing to get a new save file.

There aren't many guides on how to progress early game, but once you get to around 3k stats there are a lot of builds on dundefplanner.com

Edited by Thaleskpl

Thanks for your reply. I will try to dig more info about how to start fresh then. I would love to get all achievements again. 3k stats you saying. I will do my best. I want to finally finish all achievements and remind myself everything before DDA is out🙂 I think if i will start playing on my old saves i will just give up after few days.

Well if you do a restart I'll run some maps with you if I get my dd classic code from the kick starter by then

That will be great idea. I will probably start  playing next week so let me know when you will get a code. 

If you need help with anything and you have discord, join https://discord.gg/FE4cRCs. its the largest DD1 discord and people are always willing to help with anything in regards to dd1.

You can also join the official DD discord at https://discordapp.com/invite/dd2. the official discord is mainly DD2 and not many people can help you with DD1 content there.