Ollie B329

Not Getting The Gems I Bought

I have put in a ticket do I need to show proof of the 2 Purchases I made, it do you have record of it? Sorry to be rude it’s jidt very upsetting to see seeing that there was no notice saying that there was a problem with the purchases

We did not know there was an issue with purchases until yesterday, and then we didn't know where the problem was. On our end we did not receive any confirmation of the purchase (the "keys" act as sort of a communication/validation bridge for purchases), but we also did not know there was an expiration with keys.

With your ticket, for the quickest turn around, providing a receipt or proof of purchase speeds the process up, so if you can include that, it's very helpful (also make sure to include all relevant information, like your Xbox Gamertag).

Does anyone know how to contact support about not receiving the gems that were purchased? There was 4 sets of the $19.99 purchased for Xbox BERSERKTRAVIS (stupidly because I thought it wasn't working ha ha) and one set of $19.99 for Xbox HYPERSKYDIVER92

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, berserktravis said:

Does anyone know how to contact support about not receiving the gems that were purchased? There was 4 sets of the $19.99 purchased for Xbox BERSERKTRAVIS (stupidly because I thought it wasn't working ha ha) and one set of $19.99 for Xbox HYPERSKYDIVER92

There's a link on the first page of this topic... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/9/2019 at 2:58 PM, Ollie B329 said:

i have added proof of my purchase onto my request how much will this speed it up by? any chance i could get them today?

Did you get your gems? And is it safe to purchase gems?