Ollie B329

Not Getting The Gems I Bought

is anyone else having problems with getting the gems they bought, and if so how did they solve it and how long does it take, i play on xbox

I play on Xbox, usually you get them instantly. There have been server issues the past few days so it may not have registered at all.

1.Before you do anything, check your bank account and see if money has been taken from your card. 

2.Check your Microsoft account to see if the transaction has been made. Xbox.com > Sign in > My Microsoft Account > Microsoft Account: Manage > View Order History. 

3. Try restarting your Xbox to refresh DD2. 

4. Email the support team, http://support.chromatic.games/

it says the purchase is complete, but its been almost 36 hours since i bought them the money has been taken out, but i haven't received them 

The money has been fully taken out of my account and i still havent got them, i have messaged them no reply

is there anyway i can talk to someone who works from them so i can find out what the hell is going on, cause i'm really not impressed

Posted (edited)

I did they same so that I could buy the frost armor for the dryad I haven’t got my gems this bull shit and I’m not impressed if you don’t fix this I’ll sue for scamming 

Edited by Frost Dryad

it's actually stupid tho, cause i have never had an issue of not getting in game currencies before in all of my 6 years of xbox

lol i'm now just grinding the mastery thing whilst waiting for my gems, i want some sort of compensation seeing that they havent even messaged me, and there is no notice saying it might take awhile for them to be delievered

2 hours I been waiting they should I bought the £7.99 gems then the £3.99 gems and I was like wtf so I restarted my game still haven’t gotten them so I started to look on YouTube nothing so I went to google and I found this forum page they should give and extra 1k gems for this shit

Yo frost try the link that peter gave see if that helps I’ve just done it too now sat with my fingers crossed 

Posted (edited)

I just emailed them directly about the issue  it’s has something to do with the new update 

Edited by Frost Dryad

How do you know it’s to do with the update, and emailing them directly would take longer than just emailing them through the support team 

Posted (edited)

I emailed directly to the head of the support team it’s something to do with the because this has never happened before he bought gems

Edited by Frost Dryad

Posted (edited)

Agreed if I don’t get the gems I bought or the money at least I’ll sue them for scamming people 

Edited by Frost Dryad

Yup, I haven’t disconnected or lagged tho, but I’d rather have that then for them to steal my money 😂😂😂

The issue is that we recently changed over to an Xbox Partner Program, and our original key (unbeknownst to us) had "expired" over the weekend. For people who have put in support tickets, with a receipt or some sort of proof of purchase, we have been getting them their packs while we work with Xbox to get this sorted out.

That said, our support is not 24/7, their work hours are throughout the day EDT, and may take up to 48 hours to respond M-F. We spent a good portion of the day trying to figure out what was going on (alongside all the DD2 and DD:A work we're doing), and were able to get to the bottom of it late yesterday.

We're a small group of developers who want to do our best to provide a good experience in all facets of the game as much as we can. Yesterday I had not seen this thread, but we're usually very quick to respond to issues and explain what is going on. It's very disheartening to think that the first reaction to this issue is that we're trying to "steal" money or "threaten" to sue us before we get a chance to respond, when our goal has been to be as transparent and player-friendly as possible.

If you haven't yet, submit a support ticket, and your purchases will be applied as soon as possible while we resolve this issue.

• Like 4