DD!  

22 members have voted

1. 1. First character you made?

• Squire
    • Apprentice
    • Huntress
    • Monk

Posted (edited)

Like the title states, I'm thinking of going back to DD1 level that one character and see what new friends I can make. I am aussie so might limit me a bit. I know I'll never forget fighting that damn dragon for the first time and we had 4 squires and only one specced into dps. It took us forever but those moments where you didn't know the optimal stratergies. Where you had fun and just messed around.

Edited by Anitbus

I will once i get my code. Ive been trying to grind out survival on the demo. Cant quite get to 15 with my gear. I got 4700/6000 kills on round 14... this was on easy but dam with level 10 cap its rough. Ill keep at it though. Might need to find defense health gear for my spike blockade squire.

I keep telling myself I need to boot up my PS3 and take a new run through this game! Even though the servers are down for PS3 I am sure I could still enjoy a good solo run(s)

I'll play this game again. I have 2k hours into the game and was one of the first players ever to get the legendary defenders achievement way back then. I got the double pack and will give a 2012 copy to a friend that seem interested in the game, but never played it. I'll have another copy, surely i'll find someone willing to play with us again. 

image.png