Sorry if im being slow on this thread, but am waiting for an official beta release date to work off of. 

• Like 1

Day 15. Halfway through. I no longer feel the same hope, my hope of survival now turns into despair. As I reach my arm out towards the light, dreaming of the day I can grasp my little monk.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Day 18 of Early November: Was walking back from the morning cleansing with Gretchen and spotted what appeared to be the beta from a distance. It had the shine and glisten of a newborn dove. Turned out to just be a Ziploc bag containing the remnants of a sandwich that once was. The wait continues.

Please forgive me if I don't reply to your next correspondence, Father Chromatic's teachings have been hard to ignore, and I fear I am becoming one of them.

• Haha 1

Tis the midst of November, We are running on fumes but still running. There used to be a man that brought us food

and hope but the last day he came was a week ago.  That day he brought no food, only hope. When that hope fell short,

So did he. We hope he is OK and wasn't harmed for his info leak. We pray for the return of the Great Kyled!

• Haha 1

I was hoping for a lot more communication when i read this in the last update. 

"We’re currently working with our excellent PR partners on getting Dungeon Defenders: Awakened in front of as many Defenders as possible, so bare with us as we prepare to make this beta an explosive success!"

Excellent pr partners? I haven't seen much of them... 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

45 minutes ago, CptBarry said:

I was hoping for a lot more communication when i read this in the last update. 

"We’re currently working with our excellent PR partners on getting Dungeon Defenders: Awakened in front of as many Defenders as possible, so bare with us as we prepare to make this beta an explosive success!"

Excellent pr partners? I haven't seen much of them... 

lol idd just so sad :(

• Like 1

On 11/18/2019 at 1:29 PM, ModWingz said:

Tis the midst of November, We are running on fumes but still running. There used to be a man that brought us food

and hope but the last day he came was a week ago.  That day he brought no food, only hope. When that hope fell short,

So did he. We hope he is OK and wasn't harmed for his info leak. We pray for the return of the Great Kyled!

This is why we don't like giving dates! Things come up. I knew I shouldn't have given any hints... But you'll hear from us soon...

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, cg_kyled said:

This is why we don't like giving dates! Things come up. I knew I shouldn't have given any hints... But you'll hear from us in within the next 48 hours :)

<3

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, cg_kyled said:

This is why we don't like giving dates! Things come up. I knew I shouldn't have given any hints... But you'll hear from us in within the next 48 hours :)

No info and Nothing at all are not the same .. if you keep your community update you don't get this and I'm not only talking on date  small things are just so important 

• Like 5

51 minutes ago, ModWingz said:

That edit from "48 hours" to "soon" really hurt.

That's kind of where I'm at, too. 

• Sad 3