Beyond excited! DD was the very first game I ever played on PC and it is still my favorite game of all time! I play Overwatch professionally and played CS:GO professionally but when DD:A comes out, I'm dropping everything to grind the heck out of it! It's like a dream come true.

• Like 1

i don’t wanna put pressure on CG to have to finish the game by the end of October. let’s give them all the time they need in order to have a nice polished game. if they need to delay it, i will happily wait for it to be complete.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, super_slayan said:

i don’t wanna put pressure on CG to have to finish the game by the end of October. let’s give them all the time they need in order to have a nice polished game. if they need to delay it, i will happily wait for it to be complete.

I think we are all ok with CG taking the time they need to make DDA the best it can be.  This thread is mostly just to build the hype and show excitement.  If they push back the release date, then just make the number bigger and continue counting down.

Also 50 days

image.png.66c42d1786128fd51c1fe2896a673f93.png

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, super_slayan said:

People already accepting the bait-and-switch before it's even been pulled.  Getting this game done in the timeframe they claimed was dubious at best.  We're only ten weeks or so away from the alleged release and I don't think we've even seen significant footage of gameplay of even one level.

5 hours ago, Batophobia said:

I think we are all ok with CG taking the time they need to make DDA the best it can be.  This thread is mostly just to build the hype and show excitement.  If they push back the release date, then just make the number bigger and continue counting down.

well said. Besides, it's not like we have much choice. It comes out when it does. I am still optimistic for Oct. 

And if anyone wants to get technical, this thread is counting down until Oct, not a specified game release date, as we do not have that yet. The way it was done so far, oct 1 and 31 are both within what was promised. 

I think on 10/1, I'll just start counting up...and see how far we go. No matter what - at least 1 person (me) is still excited and hopeful. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Jaws_420 said:

I think on 10/1, I'll just start counting up...and see how far we go. No matter what - at least 1 person (me) is still excited and hopeful. 

To stay true to the thread, we should just start counting down to the next October.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Batophobia said:

To stay true to the thread, we should just start counting down to the next October.

Both hilarious and depressing.... 😀

• Like 1

On 4/18/2019 at 11:04 AM, luuk_111 said:

image.png.209bde0693e0e120ba9b0f19675834e3.png

Guess we're back to this point now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Batophobia said:

Guess we're back to this point now.

Nice work on the math. Sad back to a high number, but happy CG is telling us now and not on oct 1st. 

• Like 2

On 8/12/2019 at 12:43 PM, Metro said:

People already accepting the bait-and-switch before it's even been pulled.  Getting this game done in the timeframe they claimed was dubious at best.  We're only ten weeks or so away from the alleged release and I don't think we've even seen significant footage of gameplay of even one level.

Color me psychic.

• Like 2

It's like some crazy Irish entry into a demolition derby.

Start yoooooouuuurrrr laaaaaammmmbs! 😆

• Haha 1