Posted (edited)

DDA!!! Cannot wait until this game is available to everyone. Now that it got fully funded, and some impressive flex...time to lick our chops and somehow be patient. So excited! Great job everyone at CG, and everyone who contributed to this project. Thank you to all. 

So... October... That is 6 months away. Or...179 days until October. Give or take an additional 31 days. 

Count it down! Bonus for using memes. Show your excitement! Get ready for the best DD game yet!

EDIT 1 - as of 8/19/2019, new release date is Feb 2020 (1st or 28th???), so resetting the clock to February. That is 166 days out now. Count it down!

EDIT 2 - PS4 and XB1 will be delayed due to a newly penned deal by CG with Nintendo, granting them an exclusivity window upon release, while PC is unaffected. So add about 30-60 days (guesstimation) if you are PS or XB, so our target release date is now like March or April 2020...

p.s. shark pet.... 😆

Edited by Jaws_420
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

this is assuming the game isn’t delayed. i have a feeling it’ll get delayed but i don’t mind as long as the game comes out finished and with as little bugs as possible 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, super_slayan said:

this is assuming the game isn’t delayed. i have a feeling it’ll get delayed but i don’t mind as long as the game comes out finished and with as little bugs as possible 

Very true. Not to mention the target date could be end of oct, not oct 1 as well. 

I just like watching time tick away, knowing each day brings us a little closer to DDA...

Edited by Jaws_420
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Id be more excited if i had my dd1 collection to hold me over for those 150 days.

• Like 1