hailminion

BRING da Food Theme Skins

This is something I really really want. I know it'll likely create some graphic glitch at start and reqeuire a lota work, so appreciate a lot if any idea shared here and in comments can be taken. (The cost can be any currency from doing quests, or map completion etc, those will come in other threads, let's leave this to the skins)

Please share no more than 2 food flair/skin combo per thread, so that everyone can have an input (post with at least 3 people in between if you wanna share more). 

Let our imagination take off :)   I'll start.

"Big Mac" shield with "French Fry" Sword; 

"Meatball" Cannon and "Marinara Sauce" Fissure (Fire Aura)

Edited by hailminion
  • Like 2

Could someone please explain "Pizza Wings" to me? :)

-oh, um how about egg shield and bacon sword?

Edited by voivodz

How about a squire skin that makes him look like he works in an office and for weapons, he holds a mug weapon called the Espresso Depresso and then he gets a shield called the Cold Leftovers which is a plate of unfinished food. then when hes gets them both on he gets a cosmetic effect that makes him look really sad.

• Like 3

or an apprentice skin that makes him look like Gandalf the White

and a squire skin that makes him look like Gimli

or make that Squire fist weapon look like the Infinity Gaunlet

• Like 2

Arby's crossover when???

21 hours ago, voivodz said:

Could someone please explain "Pizza Wings" to me? :)

-oh, um how about egg shield and bacon sword?

Lawlta loves pizza and joked about related flair for it on dev streams for a while, then not long ago it became a reality. Only can get them as a stream giveaway. They look really cool!

Edited by Jaws_420
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, super_slayan said:

or make that Squire fist weapon look like the Infinity Gaunlet

Or just make the lavamancer purple with a very apparent prune chin, give him a blue space vest  and have a lava arm as the infinity gauntlet and viola! Thanosmancer! Disintegrating the old ones army with snap! And when he's done, he will sit down to a grateful Etheria.

28 minutes ago, Jaws_420 said:

Lawlta loves pizza and joked about related flair for it on dev streams for a while, then not long ago it became a reality. Only can get them as a stream giveaway. They look really cool!

Now that we got the pizza wings, hopefully we could get Floating Fruitcakes waist piece, Pie Crown and Nachos crumbs on the ground flairs too. :) 

Edited by Paloverde zfogshooterz
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

thanks for the clarification :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jaws_420 said:

Arby's crossover when???

A friend of mine got them in a giveaway. I was super jelly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thorgonator said:

A friend of mine got them in a giveaway. I was super jelly.

Right?! I want them so bad as well...

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Jaws_420 said:

Right?! I want them so bad as well...

I'm also jelly of you, though. I've seen you running around town with that shark head customization and every time I'm like "dammit, all RNG gave me was the snowman head". The snowman head doesn't even have a top hat. What kind of evil snowman has no top hat?

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Thorgonator said:

I'm also jelly of you, though. I've seen you running around town with that shark head customization and every time I'm like "dammit, all RNG gave me was the snowman head". The snowman head doesn't even have a top hat. What kind of evil snowman has no top hat?

Yeah, i opened A LOT of def packs and was sooooo thrilled when i got the shark stuff. Those were my most wanted flair in the game. I was overjoyed! 

Now, if only DD2 (PS4) had a shark pet 😥

LOL on the top hat 😆

I wish you luck on you def packs!!!

Edited by Jaws_420
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Jaws_420 said:

Yeah, i opened A LOT of def packs and was sooooo thrilled when i got the shark stuff. Those were my most wanted flair in the game. I was overjoyed! 

LOL on the top hat 😆

It's thematically appropriate, considering your username. I did get Feeding Frenzy, though, so at least I got one of the shark customizations. Here's hoping for at least 1 more lucky pull before winterfest ends.

• Like 1

On 4/5/2019 at 4:50 PM, Jaws_420 said:

LOL on the top hat 😆

isnt there a megladon pet?

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Paloverde zfogshooterz said:

Yep there is, but it's an Xbox One exclusive. Jaws, on the other hand...is on PS4.

oh i didn’t know it was an exclusive pet.

sorry jaws 

• Sad 2

I remember Lawlta revealed in discord that during the Protean Shift expansion, all XB1 players at that time could go somewhere and get a free Protean Shellmet code as a thank you for playing DD2 on Xbox One. Then later, Lawlta decide to repurpose it as giveaway item for Trendy Friday Fun streams.

Here's a quote I've plucked from discord - (Though I found out about the codes aspect of it from reddit recently)

Just jolting down some fun facts!

It was originally given to every Xbox player that had our game installed at some point
I just repurposed it as a dope thing to give away on the stream

Edited by Paloverde zfogshooterz
  • Like 1

Since we didn't promise the Shellmet as an exclusive (something we tried to avoid as much as possible after the initial Xbox launch), we were able to give it away on our streams. :)

• Like 1