MiniTie

New DD2 Event (idea)

As we all know, DD2 is very dry right now as there is not a variety of content for players to do. What if there was a small event in-game that could liven the game back up and make people want to play it more?

I was thinking of an idea where the golden witherbeast things from the Kobold bling king incursion could randomly spawn in other gamemodes like expeditions, campagin and adventure mode and you could get either an EXP boost or 4 or 5 random legendary items when you kill them.

Also I would like to see the carnival map re-enabled so it is playable again along with old rewards like the special pets to be re-introduced back into the game.

Thoughts on these two things?

• Like 2

I'm alright with the witherbeast idea, but I'd love for the carnival to make a return. It was originally supposed to be a regular event, but never actually appeared again after the first showing. As for events in general, though, they'd be fantastic. Even just a few small things like bonus xp or tax free weekends, or anything along the lines of simply drawing in more players to help keep the game interesting while we await DDA. 

• Like 2

Any events to make it feel special will be awesome tbh. Christmas tree was good to encourage login at the beginning, but can't expect that to work forever. Like above said, throwing in some events like bonus weekends, carnival (since CG had em b4, I imagine u can simply re-enable without programming?) etc, stuff that doesn't require much work, can still excite players here and there. 

• Like 2

Been a long time since we had a X2 XP or Gold weekend...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Jaws_420 said:

Been a long time since we had a X2 XP or Gold weekend...

Or those beautiful triple daily weekends.

• Like 1