Sign in to follow this  
Slatarou

I think there have been a bunch of people either hacking or glitching

Posted (edited)

I think there have been a bunch of players either hacking their defenses or glitching them because they have one or more stats way above their level and equipment

image.png

Edited by Slatarou

I believe that the requires level to use a CVII trinket is 30.   In your picture the player is level 46 which fulfills that requirement.  Also, If someone were to hack then their tower would have much better stats then the tower in the following image....

20190329234224_1.thumb.jpg.6fb9f0085bb7dcfb27e404b5f0a799d7.jpg

And if you are wondering how it is possible to get stat similar to the above image, you might need to farm a trinket with stats similar to the one displayed below;

20190329234331_1.thumb.jpg.2c5971256dcd56265a3a83641e7fb4ac.jpg

I should probably mention that the trinket was relocated to my dryad in order to provide a more comparable example (never put tenacity on hornets).

Which stat are you pointing out here Slatarou? Nothing in your screenshot looks out of place

There have been issues with a duping glitch in the past (and a lot of well deserved bans to go with it), but as far as glitching or hacking is concerned, nothing in the picture seems off. There is a common display bug in which towers don't display their stats properly if you join a match after they have been placed, I believe that is what you are experiencing.

• Like 2