lava beetle exterminator

what are the max base stats you can get on it?

this is the one i currently have, i'm sure it can go higher in the relevant stats

My best is 48/6/60/7/15 in damage/speed/ammo/reload/upgrades. Always seemed like a very weak item to me.

I know it's upgrade count can go higher but it doesn't seem to ever get much more damage than that. Which is unfortunate because it's a fun gun. I didn't farm it excessively but i did get 10 or so of them and was never impressed enough to upgrade any past my first one.

I've never seen any Lava Beetle Exterminators with stats that jumped out at me, "KEEP ME!". Which is kinda a shame, because it looks awesome enough to be a top-tier weapon.

Also, on the topic of Lava Beetle Exterminators, their name implies there are lava beetles to exterminate.

I've played all the levels and never seen a single lava beetle.

DANG IT TRENDY GIVE US LAVA BEETLES

They could be monsters on levels with lava that when hit with tiny, weak attacks (like the rapidfire of the Magic Missle tower) they stop moving and hunker up defensively, taking 1s for damage and distracting your towers.

Also, on the topic of Lava Beetle Exterminators, their name implies there are lava beetles to exterminate.

I've played all the levels and never seen a single lava beetle.

Maybe they exterminated every single lava beetle there was?

Can you use the gun to farm insane assault?

Obviously the Cavalier is the best for this, just asking :).

Nope, dmg and projectile speed are way too low.

Nope, dmg and projectile speed are way too low.
did you even think about this before posting it? the blasticus you get from insane assault has only somewhat better base stats than the lava beetle i posted in the OP

54 > 60
5 > 8
14 > 29

i know lava beetles go up to at least 29 upgrades, and it can be assumed that you'd be able to get a lava beetle with at least 6 base aps. as for the damage, i don't know if it'd go higher, but the weapon shoots thru walls and pierces any number of enemies

so since blasticus can easily speedrun insane assault, it can be assumed the lava beetle can also handle it

except that's a very very bad thing

This.. Through experience i now know big weapons SUCK REALLY HARD.
They just get in the way, only tiny weapons for me from now on..

Well.. Unless I'm looking for something to melee with >.>