Lower amount of mana gain compared to PC?

As I've been playing I've noticed that i don't get nearly as much mana when i'm playing on my ipod as when I'm playing on my PC...

I've also noticed that while playing some mana seems to disappear off the screen... Is this mana stored into my mana bank? or is it a bug?

Also on the PC you can get extra mana from awards (Like taking no damage) is this feature on IOS because i'm not sure...

I would like to know this. If cross platform is going to be in the future, it would make sense if the two games were a little more similar...

Well cross platform can already happen, I do believe on open with pc hosting. You gain the same mana they would.

So its more like SP has a lower mana gain. But I think this was due to the Tavern used to sell Mana for $. Im sure alot of changes will come for mobile. Just gotta get those PC bugs out.

As I've been playing I've noticed that i don't get nearly as much mana when i'm playing on my ipod as when I'm playing on my PC...

I've also noticed that while playing some mana seems to disappear off the screen... Is this mana stored into my mana bank? or is it a bug?

Also on the PC you can get extra mana from awards (Like taking no damage) is this feature on IOS because i'm not sure...

I've experienced the same thing, But do you realise that you don't get as much Defense Unit as the PC version?

Mana disappears off screen for me usually when I don't pick it up and start another combat phase immediately, but it happened once to me where it disappeared when I rotated my view.

You get extra experience if not mistaken, I'm not pretty sure about mana, but that isn't hard to get :D