Lets talk about how this game is almost broken.

1. Final boss is a dragon with wings. On insane, this dragon, which flies with wings, flies backwards in order to screw up the ballista's shooting him. Could anyone explain to me how something flies backwards? O right, this game sucks. :dragon:

2. Terribly written challenge descriptions, with 100 hidden rules that make the challenges boring when they could have been fun. The chicken cant jump? 2 Priest...necromancers are vulnerable at a time, so that means only 4 will be on map at a time right? Death from above; Super powered wyverns sounds cool, O wait 2-4 ogres per round, HERP DERP DE DERP HEEEEEEERP

3. Necromancers are priest. That raise skeletons...then heal everyone around them As someone who has both played as necromancers and D&D related games for a long time, I say this in all honesty, I hope whoever came up with this idea gets fired and becomes so poor they never touch a computer ever again.

4. Literally every challenge on hard/insane cheats you in one way or the other. On zippy, the invulnerable kobolds become aggressive with a sight range never seen in the game until this mode.

5. Monks are penalized for upgrading their aura expansion. Self explanatory.

6. :squire: got his blood rage nerfed yet its his only good skill. The spin skill is such a joke I actually forget its in the game sometimes. I have never seen a squire use this skill in the past 5 days, I am not exagerating. :apprentice: right click and best skill are exactly the same thing, just one is bigger than the other. :huntress: is OP and you wouldnt dare nerf her speed like you did squires when you ruined his blood rage. :monk: lol, I wont even GO thare xD

7. This is a pretty good game for $15, but 1-6 is the tip of the iceberg, please try harder, and patch better.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

most of your reasons are like meh and w/e you know what i mean? no offense.

Well no offense but I think you may be a trendy fan boy. All of these points are valid, and I know im not the only one annoyed by them.

1) You're arguing over the flight mechanics of a mythical creature...... yeah ok. Would you rather it be a humming bird to be flight accurate?

3) While I'll be the first to rage that Vampires don't 'shimmer' in sunlight, I can understand that there's a certain economics in combining traits. You could have 2 different mobs doing it but they fill the 'caster' role in terms of mob makeup. While not D&D accurate, it's simply a game mechanic that was chosen. And as my arch-lich character used to say, I'm not draining life, I"m just using your life more 'efficiently'.

1) You're arguing over the flight mechanics of a mythical creature...... yeah ok. Would you rather it be a humming bird to be flight accurate?

3) While I'll be the first to rage that Vampires don't 'shimmer'...

Ide rather it follow the flight pattern it does in the other 3/4 modes. I just solo'd that on insane just to be cheated by something flying backwards.

Fair enough, but how hard would it have been for them to make an orc healer, maybe a kobold healer? Its them being lazy, and ruining lore. Double no-no.

It's not lore when you're comparing a different franchise altogether, (i.e DnD) so they can make Necromancers to what the hell they want to be.

And I lol'd at you finding CHALLENGES well... CHALLENGING?

The combination of :wyvern: your name, the arguments :mecha: you make being rather dumb (Seriously, complaining about :orc: the dragon?) and the random emoticons littered :huntress: throughout your post make :demon: me disregard it.

I just find it hilarious how half his arguments are about things working as they were designed to work. He's bad at the game and wants it to be easier rather than wanting to get better at fighting these things. He's the worst kind of gamer, the idiot that dumbs it down for the rest of us.

Ide rather it follow the flight pattern it does in the other 3/4 modes. I just solo'd that on insane just to be cheated by something flying backwards.

Fair enough, but how hard would it have been for them to make orc healer? Its them being lazy, and ruining lore. Double no-no.

From a game mechanic wise having 2 mobs doing 2 different things is very different than 1 mob doing them, especially when considering spawn cycles, as well as 'visual' cues for users to be able to target the correct mob if needed.

Yes it's sorta weird. I'll be the first to admit that. I hate how Harry Potter seems like some kind of autistic Wizardry school in the D&D world. Twilight would probably be a lot more interesting if it was in Ravenloft. But from a game design perspective I can appreciate why they chose to do so.

I have to say the spin is ****ing rubbish.

Thanks for being the first, its usually 4 delusional posters then one regular poster, then 2-3 more, then maybe 2 real posters...

Never seen the Dragon fly backwards before, so cant comment on that..

The Necro is doing what its supposed to do, Raising the dead and healing its buddies.
We can heal so why shouldnt the enemies be able to as well? Even if the Necro is the most ANNOYING enemy there is.

The combination of :wyvern: your name, the arguments :mecha: you make being rather dumb (Seriously, complaining about :orc: the dragon?) and the random emoticons littered :huntress: throughout your post make :demon: me disregard it.

are you upset?

Never seen the Dragon fly backwards before, so cant comment on that..

The Necro is doing what its supposed to do, Raising the dead and healing its buddies.
We can heal so why shouldnt the enemies be able to as well? Even if the Necro is the most ANNOYING enemy there is.

are you upset?

You're asking that to me?

You're the one who's practically sobbing at their computer desk because they couldn't solo all the challenges and levels on Insane.

And if you think this game should follow other games'/series' lore, then....

The classes should be able to summon defenses. Only Summoners can summon!

Elves and Goblins and Orcs shouldn't be sided with each other because they're mortal enemies.

Huntresses can't use guns! Only Gunners can!

Dredging this from a long time ago, but doesn't necromancer have death aura? Heals nearby friendlies, damages enemies. Sounds about right.

And technically he's a dark elf mage in the first place.

Thanks for being the first, its usually 4 delusional posters then one regular poster, then 2-3 more, then maybe 2 real posters...

Mostly because some of your valid points are buried under piles of total rubbish and silliness.

While the devs appreciate feedback you need to make it

1) Respectful
2) Coherent

Your forum name already indicates you are failing on 1 which is why not many are taking your points seriously.

But to address another point. Yes there are a lot of monkey wrenches thrown in on Hard/Insane. But I think those are actually useful in that those difficulties don't end up being just 'the same old mobs with 10x HP'. I don't think being forced to change your strategy because things are slightly different at higher difficulties is necessarily a bad thing.

most of what you described is not a huge deal (to me at least). if this stuff is the what makes you think the game is broken, NEVER play regnum online. you will **** yourself with anger, and that game is free to play. (my character's gear was stolen. no reply to ticket in 11 months & counting).

He's technically a mage, a mage that doesn't have to abide by any crappy lore you're used to, so your entire argument is that you're an idiot. Nice.

Dredging this from a long time ago, but doesn't necromancer have death aura? Heals nearby friendlies, damages enemies. Sounds about right.

And technically he's a dark elf mage in the first place.

To be fair to the OP there aren't a lot of 'healing necromancers' in any pen-paper RPG, or even RPGs in general. You might be able to argue taht there's some 'life drain' mechanic going on perhaps, though it's not obvious where the life is being drained from (since its obviously not from the heroes)

Applying more lore from other games to this to drive the point in:

Wizards can't wear armor! They have to wear robes!

Players can't equip the Masamune-type weapons. Only Sephiroth can!

Equipping armor should slow movement speed to a crawl!

The Dragon should only be killable by a Grey Warden!

You're asking that to me?
The classes should be able to summon defenses. Only Summoners can summon!

Elves and Goblins and Orcs shouldn't be sided with each other because they're mortal enemies.

Huntresses can't use guns! Only Gunners can!

I hope you are trolling, this is the worst post in the entire thread.

The game has a humorous approach, and thats great. Until necromancers heal.

Seriously guys, Look at every unit in the game, then look at the necromancer. Tell me to my face they didnt get lazy,