Nerf Elven Assa- Warriors in Insane Only

Problem I have with them is I never get an opportunity to repair my towers because they are spawning so fast and flying across the map to land on my damn head.

Edit: Also my brother called them "Blademasters" which I think is just as fitting as assassin is.

LMAO great post but I love these guys its like throwing a wrench into your gears. Plus we wouldn't be treated to stories like this one. :)

More than often its like sliding a nuclear warhead into your gears...

/agree

Reading this at work is a terrible idea because EVERYONE wonders how you could be laughing so much at work.

This just happened to me. And I am a hallway down from everyone else in the building.

Seriously I lol'd hard.

Hilarious indeed!

Ninja's FTW!

If anything Ninja's are the only thing giving the game some challenge on Insane, there is no way they should be nerfed, else why not make the game an easy cakewalk all the way to Insane.

Of all the things that need a nerf, these guys are at the top of my list.

Makes using a support character pointless. Got a tower mage you want to use to repair things? Forget it.. you get insta-killed by these things the second you spawn. Not to mention I can't recall any TD game with mobs that could jump over defenses!

Nothing makes me ragequit like these things.

I had a Steam friend quit the game because of them. I swear I've come close...

Of all the things that need a nerf, these guys are at the top of my list.

Makes using a support character pointless. Got a tower mage you want to use to repair things? Forget it.. you get insta-killed by these things the second you spawn. Not to mention I can't recall any TD game with mobs that could jump over defenses!

Nothing makes me ragequit like these things.

I had a Steam friend quit the game because of them. I swear I've come close...

How many TD games have you played where you have an avatar to control in 3rd person, that would be very boring if you couldn't be hurt hiding behind your nice defenses?

I like them, I think without them I would never die on insane and there would be very little challenge in the game lol!

They can still give the player grief without being the absurd flying bulldozers that they are. They can be tweaked without removing their purpose. A nerf, if well thought out, won't turn Insane into uninteresting. Something like reducing the damage they do against towers but not players would help, for example.

Just change their name to Supreme Bad ***, and we're good.

Excellent post. :D

One thing I've found useful is high tailing it for the nearest Slow Aura when they come around. At least then they move normal speed.

The last thing this video game needs are nerfs to make it easier.

The game is already very easy as it is.