Sign in to follow this  
Finally

Item Calc - Mobile

Soooo I promised this a while ago somewhere and started it but never quite finished it until now... kinda

This project does 2 things:

1) For Android only users, you can create a fast, decent (not really) looking image for shops that are easier on the eyes.

2) We created a scale/system of ranking items so that newer players can know just how much an item is currently worth and if it is even valuable...

How to use in 2 easy steps:

• Input the items stats and click "Calculate"
  • To go back, click "Back"

This release is for Huntress' weapons only and is a little basic/ not so pretty... I can finish it if players think it is useful/will use it.

Of course there are a few glitches and missing pieces that will be fixed. We are constantly balancing the numbers and feel this is generally correct for mobile. I had a basic php/java script piece going but lost it and am not so familiar with either so its in excel form >=]

Try it out:
Download

Please post comments, improvements*, etc.

*Do not say add XXX Class or armor... it'll come eventually

so no screen shots of said app?

It's not an app, the link points to an xls (Excel) file.

yeah i saw android, assumed it was an android app (didnt click the link, again assumed it was an android app).

i fill out the info with some random numbers and the calc isnt working for me. i am using open office

so no screen shots of said app?

thats a pretty neat app, looks excel-ish. nice find

At least read the topic your making a reply on :P

Ontopic:

Finally: Any chance of making it into an online (website) calc instead of the excel sheet ?

ultimately I want to do this but my php/java script is a bit rusty and i lack the time to set this up... its pretty simple imo butbas of now, i have no plans to...

anyone that would like to help, feel free to contact me =)

At least read the topic your making a reply on :p
Ontopic:

Finally: Any chance of making it into an online (website) calc instead of the excel sheet ?

dblpostftw

would this running as an exe like basic mode be better?

Make it a public spreadsheet on Google Docs. That way people can use it online, without the need for Microsoft Office, and you could update it as you like and everyone that went to use it again would have the updated version :)

was thinking that but i want to make sure google allows some things first =)
Make it a public spreadsheet on Google Docs. That way people can use it online, without the need for Microsoft Office, and you could update it as you like and everyone that went to use it again would have the updated version :)

was thinking that but i want to make sure google allows some things first =)

Google Docs allows for all the functions you should need for this spreadsheet to work (calculations and lookups, mainly).

Also, stop quoting backwards >

cool, ill set it up and no....

Google Docs allows for all the functions you should need for this spreadsheet to work (calculations and lookups, mainly).

Also, stop quoting backwards ><

Bump because im very curious about this :)

Working on getting this online in php so anyone can use it... still need a better coder tho

im beginning to learn java, i could try to make a non-mobile version as a first project :)

i would need help with what formulas are planned to be used though.