Martin Arcainess

100%! Final Kick-starter form reached!

My previous post on the Dungeon Defenders forums was almost 3 years ago.

I think that says an enormous amount about how much hype I have for Awakened.

I feel like shouting about it across the rooftops! ...And then being arrested for disturbing the peace... Maybe don't do that...

But I'm still excited! Congratulations!

• Like 2

Totally hyped for this. Hoping the Gender swaps can be implemented at launch. Can't Wait guys!

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, mordyo88 said:

Totally hyped for this. Hoping the Gender swaps can be implemented at launch. Can't Wait guys!

And please have them with unique tower sets and abilities! If they are the same as the original hero, might as well just make them a skin as opposed to a new "hero". 

• Like 4

I got so excited when i saw the Kickstarter reached 100%, I ended up increasing my pledge. The hype is real.

• Like 1

Looking forward to reuniting with old friends and wonderful to see the veteran DD1 community members returning home.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Junbao said:

Looking forward to reuniting with old friends and wonderful to see the veteran DD1 community members returning home.

Some friends told me about the kickstarter. I wasn't aware since I stopped playing DD some 18 months ago. I have seen some old familiair faces on the DDa forums. 

Let's hope they make the game as awesome as DD1 was 👌🔥👏

Edited by Veetoo
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 12:39 AM, Martin Arcainess said:

$310k so thats language support and challenge maps added only need 40K for masacare!!!

My thought on the stretch goals...with no information on how many or what maps are going to be included, how do we know the value in the following stretch goals.

• Challenge Maps
  • New Enemy and Map
  • Bonus Boss Fights

They're essentially meaningless without releasing finalized information on the game before the kickstarter, otherwise you can turn around and say "these two maps are because the kickstarter was successful." even if they were planned from the start.  I mean, how can I get excited about unlocking more content when I don't know what content there was to begin with?

If you said there are going to be 15 challenge maps, 20 enemy types, 18 base maps and 3 boss fights.  Stretch goals unlock 2 more challenge maps, 1 new enemy and map, and 2 more boss fights, then there's something to go off of... An easy example is a lot of game kickstarters.  I've backed a few that clearly show you unlock more cards/characters if it's more successful.  I clearly know what I get from the stretch goals.

Edited by gotrunks712