gotrunks712

Question for Developers regarding old Lockbox Costumes

Will the old costumes that dropped from lockboxes ever be tradeable in DD2?  I still have multiple exclusives and items that are no longer available that I would rather not just trash and let someone else enjoy them.  Please make them tradeable.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jaws_420 said:

You have flair that is in an inventory/vault slot???? 

This was pre-flair, but I have a few old costumes and costume options that are no longer available in inventory slots sitting in my bank.  I can't personally use them, but since they are no longer available I would feel terrible selling them off for 1 gold each.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Jaws_420 said:

You have flair that is in an inventory/vault slot???? 

I have a spare Early Adopter accessorie for each of the OG heroes lying around too. (Monk head with a "tail" hair, Golden Crowned version of a Squire helm, Leafy Helm Huntress head and a much more doper Apprentice hat!)

22 minutes ago, gotrunks712 said:

This was pre-flair, but I have a few old costumes and costume options that are no longer available in inventory slots sitting in my bank.  I can't personally use them, but since they are no longer available I would feel terrible selling them off for 1 gold each.

Definitely wish for them to be tradeable too! If they are, I'll be willing to trade C8 amps for your Humbug Holiday costumes? ;)

Edited by Paloverde zfogshooterz
  • Like 1