Posted (edited)

Hi, do you guys think, that when you want to play on another platform with the same save game, you have to get a second copy of the game?

Like you have to get a cpoy for the ps4 and the computer when you want to switch between this platforms

Edited by Serikon

yeah probably. i don’t think there would be a way to have it on Steam, Xbox, ps4, and Switch and have the same account verify that you have purchased it on a different platform

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Yes.

I'm 100% sure you have to buy it on each platform to transfer it.

:)

Edited by Zajenc
  • Like 2

As Zajenc said, you would need multi copies of the game as this falls down to having a license to play the copy of the game on the said platform.

• Like 2

It is a bit unfortunate however I see it as 100% worth the purchase as it opens up so much accessibility and freedom to the players, allowing them to play whenever they want on whatever platform they want.  

A copy would need to be purchased for each platform. The platforms wouldn't be happy if you spent money on an Xbox product and then wanted Sony to also honor that purchase. It'll be similar to how Final Fantasy XIV handles the same functionality.

21 hours ago, LAWLTA said:

A copy would need to be purchased for each platform. The platforms wouldn't be happy if you spent money on an Xbox product and then wanted Sony to also honor that purchase. It'll be similar to how Final Fantasy XIV handles the same functionality.

I am extremely on board for this. I already own DD1 on more than one platform and bought DD2 before full release on PS4 (2 accounts) and PC. The pure fact than I can pick up where i left of regardless of platform and not have to keep restarting as I hop from one to another is more than enough for me. I fell you guys are being more than fair offering a cross save feature and super stoked for the release already.