Hello, i have problem with onslought. I am playing floor 103 and i have oil chip on my weapon but i cant hurt enemies with controlled burn. Oil chip gives me 14,5k oil damage and oil enemies for 10 sec. So how is possible i cant hurt them?

If your somehow lighting the enemies on fire, it will get rid of the oil sadly.

oil chip is a mod, mods wo induce a status efect wont work, the only mod that will trigger this lane is the water mod as its 100% finished
as for your defences, the only status servo is ofc the water servo, using it on any defence you like would be fun (weapon manus are recomended)
ofc a good way to deal whit it would be the poison darts tower whit an explosive poison shard on it (this shard drops in chaos 5)

if you stun the enemy whit shocking revelations and the water servo, it triggers the electrocute combo, but since its kind of bugged, the electrocute damage will also drench the enemy aswell as stun it up, that means 2 electrocutes, that keeps multiplying itself, to bypass this, either dont use shocking revelations or add a poison dart tower, if there are no cyborcs then you may use your oil geysers too or those slime pits, their inherrited corruption oil is 100% finished so they trigger the controlled burn lanes too

just remember not to use those unique servos such as balistas bite, planterras blessing, shatter quake or pretty mutch all of the unique damage over time servos