Martin Arcainess

PS3 NA lost shards DLC for eu account

Hi all. So due to reasons unknow I cant download from the EU store the 4th DLC lost shards from the eu psn.

I was wondering if I make a NA accout and downloaded it will I still be able to play it on my EU account?

The short answer is YES! I have actually done this for my PS3 version of DD1 I live in the UK and have all 4 shards maps and insane+ on my PS3 atm. You will need an american address to make a NA account(this can be a little tricky but I was lucky and knew someone stateside who let me use their address for this) and a site which then enables you to buy a NA electronic top up for the PSN store. There are a few websites which let you buy top up in other currencies and these change so try google for the most recent ones.You will need to re-purchase the full game again including the other 3 shard maps sadly as the NA version will not add to the EU one. This does mean restartting the whole game again sadly as any previous saves wont work either. In oreder to still play the full version on your existing account just make sure your NA acount registers your PS3 as the Homebox thus letting all users use the games purchased on the NA store. I wish you luck and hope I have helped you somewhat.

Edited by dizzydiana