Jump to content
balegrim

RN-Freaking-Gesus, here's an idea.

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Since I need to farm 30 of the same shard for each gear slot, on each hero, meaning I'd need to farm 100's of the same shard to fully kit out all characters for ascension repeat stuff, I think you guys can afford to let us swap ten shard dusts for a SHARD OF OUR CHOICE that matches its chaos tier. To gild a shard I'd still need to play at least 50+ games that way unless I got exceptionally lucky and got ten of the shard I'm looking for right off rip. .  ..Yeah, not happening. 

 

So, let us freaking trade 10 shard dusts for a shard we want because this rng is stupid. It's too much. It's over the top. Literally 50+ games to gild one shard this way compared to whatever unholy hell number of games it takes now. I think you can afford to let us do the 10 shard buy in. 

Signed,
~Someone with just barely a life. 

Edited by balegrim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, balegrim said:

So, let us freaking trade 10 shard dusts for a shard we want because this rng is stupid. It's too much. It's over the top. Literally 50+ games to gild one shard this way compared to whatever unholy hell number of games it takes now. I think you can afford to let us do the 10 shard buy in. 

I don't think trading 10 shard dust for a shard we want is something the devs will agree with . As well some players . Because that would be too easy(especially for the players with 1000 shard dust) . If you make the count you literally reduce the grind by 75% with the rest being 10/10 mods farm and there you go.

The idea to trade the shards we want for DM is what I imagined possible with my average price : 2K medals for a gilde but too bad they didn't added gold or some shard dust to make it a little bit harder to get .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Paloverde zfogshooterz said:

Hey there! The recent check-in has revealed that in the next update, we could buy a specific shard that we want with def medals! So that should count as something :)

This is some good news. Hopefully they don't get too extreme with the DM costs. 

 

 

7 hours ago, Zombina said:

I don't think trading 10 shard dust for a shard we want is something the devs will agree with . As well some players . Because that would be too easy(especially for the players with 1000 shard dust) . If you make the count you literally reduce the grind by 75% with the rest being 10/10 mods farm and there you go.

The idea to trade the shards we want for DM is what I imagined possible with my average price : 2K medals for a gilde but too bad they didn't added gold or some shard dust to make it a little bit harder to get .

I disagree. It'd take a ridiculous amount of time to get 1000 shard dust for each chaos tier. Are there people who have it? Sure. But they are such a gross minority of the player base anyway and probably have a number of their heros fully maxed on each equipment slot. But that's just my thinking. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, balegrim said:

This is some good news. Hopefully they don't get too extreme with the DM costs. 

Yeah but they want to avoid the easy acquisition part too,like something like 200 DM per shard would be amazing but very easy to get tho,we can just assume they gonna make something close to 500 DM :)

3 hours ago, balegrim said:

I disagree. It'd take a ridiculous amount of time to get 1000 shard dust for each chaos tier. Are there people who have it? Sure. But they are such a gross minority of the player base anyway and probably have a number of their heros fully maxed on each equipment slot. But that's just my thinking. 

I used to have 1k once but 100 shard dust as a currency it's just 53 games but,2 days for 1 gilded would be way too much,and gold is  way too easy for High level players since they have over 100M in their bank . So sticking to DM is our last call.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...