balegrim

I'd rather play as an adult character. It's cooler.

Posted (edited)

Just saying. I feel way more awesome as their adult counterparts. So if nothing else, the grown up versions of themselves would be pretty rad to have in the game as skins. 

Edited by balegrim
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, balegrim said:

Just saying. I feel way more awesome as their adult counterparts. So if nothing else, the grown up versions of themselves would be pretty rad to have in the game as skins. 

I agree. I didn't mind the childness of DD1, but it felt right that we progressed forward in DD2. Going back to young models will feel like a backwards step. I hope both will be available as skins.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Jaws_420 said:

I agree. I didn't mind the childness of DD1, but it felt right that we progressed forward in DD2. Going back to young models will feel like a backwards step. I hope both will be available as skins.

That's actually an interesting idea.  Beat the game as X hero to unlock the "DD2" base version skin for that hero.

Anyways, I like both, but I really hope they improve the models and textures up to DD2's standards.  DD1 just looks old, choppy, and stiff when revisiting it.

:gobuthonk:  And where is my Monk double jump...

• Like 2

To be honest I didn't mind the child aspect either but I also feel like the adult models need to be reworked:classic_unsure:. Their models felt clunky and awkward in DD1 tbh. 

It would be almost a travesty if stuff like CD was included and the adult character skins were not. So let's hope for that. :D

• Like 2

The old characters do fit in the lore how Chromatic described it. Even tho I am not a fan of DD2, the older versions as skins seems like a nice idea. They do need to get an rework to fit in the DD1 style. If they made the adult versions like the Legendary versions than that would be pretty dope

• Like 2

8 hours ago, gotrunks712 said:

That's actually an interesting idea.  Beat the game as X hero to unlock the "DD2" base version skin for that hero.

Anyways, I like both, but I really hope they improve the models and textures up to DD2's standards.  DD1 just looks old, choppy, and stiff when revisiting it.

:gobuthonk:  And where is my Monk double jump...

Of course they’ve already stated they will be updating all characters it won’t be a copy and paste of DD1

Posted (edited)

Adult characters shouldn't be skins, but just another characters with some different skills \ towers.

#Also I really like the model of Squire in DD2. 

It would be great to see it in DDA :p.

Edited by Zajenc