UncrownedData

[ended] Devil's poolskimmer or Tower monk weap

Posted (edited)

Must be traced.  I can trade a traced plutonian or YGK's cleaver (I ran both events) or a few diamonds/cubes/coal

I will consider other monk weaps, but only if >2300 total stats.  

Edited by UncrownedData

15 minutes ago, rick_geurts said:

so now u only want the pollskimmer ?

No necessarily, but looking to get similar stats. Currently using a 400/350/600/400 sparus. 

Yes traced.. unless you have substantial hours played and heck of a story behind where the trace went

Yes, I would consider trading one of my events for a nonevent weapon, but I’m kind of picky about colors.. I’m not big on the look of mischief makers, but I’ll consider a very high stat one. If you have a sparus that isn’t yellow that rolled 2300 ish, I’d be very interested

32 minutes ago, UncrownedData said:

Yes traced.. unless you have substantial hours played and heck of a story behind where the trace went

Yes, I would consider trading one of my events for a nonevent weapon, but I’m kind of picky about colors.. I’m not big on the look of mischief makers, but I’ll consider a very high stat one. If you have a sparus that isn’t yellow that rolled 2300 ish, I’d be very interested

MM is also one of the few weapons that give increased movement speed. I'll look through what I have. 

Posted (edited)

well if u are intrested i have a mm with around 2500 on tower stats (655/529/809/545)  it is uped

Edited by rick_geurts

I have a 110/700/700/700 MM if you want as well