Sign in to follow this  
MrPeterPFL

Suggestion Feature: Giving Green Mana to another player automatically

Every Public game that I play there's always one obvious player who has the strongest defence. Not to brag but usually I have the strongest defence and other players tend to give me Green Mana every game. Majority of the time people go AFK and I can't take their Green Mana unless they drop it for me or upgrade the defence for me. I'm proposing a feature where you can give your Green Mana to a player automatically instead of dropping it every game/ every wave.

This could be done by:
Pause > Select Player Name > Give Green Mana 

This feature would disable itself once one of the player leaves or yourself leaving. 

I don't like people going AFK but it's going to happen when farming the Chaos levels. I would rather have more control over it than waiting for others to give me Green Mana or wasting Green Mana every Build Phrase. 

• Like 2

I would be okay with that. 

Or even a setup where the host of the match has the ability to setup play so that they game only starts when they ready up, all mana goes to them, and the host can kick anyone without a vote. 

• Like 3

More hosting options at all would be nice. Won't happen in dd2 though, but would be nice to see in dda :)

I've certainly been there and completely understand your logic.  That said, it seems this would lead to an automatic AFK by folks in your backpack.  
It would definitely speed things up!

Seems like a small qol addition, but realistically DD2 is done. I think they are pushing out this upcoming update and I'd be surprised if we see anything else from them for DD2 except small bug fixes possibly.