King Trabs

Spreading the word

We should really be thinking about having some sort of banner that shows up when you log on DD1 and DD2. The banner should be a link to the DDA Kickstarter. I just joined multiple games and nobody knew this was going on.

• Like 3

I logged on to DD2 last night (shhhhh, don't tell anyone) and I saw a big plug for the kickstarter.  I can't say exactly how to describe where it was (not really a DD2 player) but it was on a screen that I had to click "OK" to before I could play.

I agree that it should be added to the DD1 splashscreen.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, King Trabs said:

Oof I didn't know. I don't go on the forbidden game we call DD2 : : :

Lol I love DD2. Im taking a breaking and plati DD1 on PS3 at the moment but I might jump back on DD2 when the new update drops.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, russman said:

I logged on to DD2 last night (shhhhh, don't tell anyone) and I saw a big plug for the kickstarter.  I can't say exactly how to describe where it was (not really a DD2 player) but it was on a screen that I had to click "OK" to before I could play.

I agree that it should be added to the DD1 splashscreen.

That would be the launcher.

2 hours ago, gotrunks712 said:

That would be the launcher.

Hahaha, now you're just trying to make me look bad.  :)

Yeah, I played DD2 again last night and saw it come up first thing and was like, duh.  Oh well....

• Like 1

5 hours ago, russman said:

Hahaha, now you're just trying to make me look bad.  :)

Yeah, I played DD2 again last night and saw it come up first thing and was like, duh.  Oh well....

Yeah.  There's actually a way to bypass it that Trendy had on their support website.  I haven't seen the DD2 launcher in months ever since I found out I could launch the game directly.