Posted (edited)

Most of us said "Dungeon Defenders!" Can you pick out who was saying "Crab people, crab people?"

ok, i just have to have some fun with this group pic, because i cannot stop laughing at some things in it. 

First off - only 1 woman....really? #metoo  You go girl. 

Apparently the right side of the pic did not get the "pump your fist in the air" memo. Must be the cool kids who always sit in the back of the room in every meeting. Except that one guy in the back - you rock. 

Is that a guy in the middle-back in a gladiator helmet??? Someone get him back on his meds. Speaking of which - right in the middle is also a hard hat and lab coat. Are we making DDA cookies in factory? Best hand wave ever though. I tempted to make this a new meme for what  i am fake excited about something. I'd rip into the viking helmet guy, but he sells the pic so well, he gets a pass. 

Guy in the blue hoodie - we all know you did not say anything. Just say "crab people" like everyone else please. Thumbs are not words. 

To the poor guy who is 2 people behind Elandrian...if it wasn't for your excited fist (odd sentence to type), we would never know you were there. Next time swap places with a tall guy in front of you (the one who just signaled we scored a touchdown). Anyone else hiding behind the Jolly Green Giants? 

Is that a Blue Apprentice shirt on the right-hand side? Where can we score some of that rad swag, eh? 

I am pretty sure the guy in the front right is not saying anything, but is just blowing us a kiss.    Right back at you hottie MUAH! 

Not one person doing "hang loose" or the devil horns with their fist...not sure if i am more impressed or sad. 

ok, JK, love you all CG. :Jester_Forum_icon2:

Edited by Jaws_420
  • Like 4

Every time someone from CG replies on the forum, i kind of wish they would tell us which one in this pic they are. There are some people i do not see in the pic either...i hope they survived the transition. We have not heard from Jose in quite some time...is he alive in the basement? 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Jaws_420 said:

We have not heard from Jose in quite some time...is he alive in the basement? 

If I'm not mistaken, I think he's "essentially" transferred to another studio. (Sorry, can't resist cracking one haha.)

I wish him all the best for the future then!

Edited by Paloverde zfogshooterz
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Paloverde zfogshooterz said:

If I'm not mistaken, I think he's "essentially" transferred to another studio. (Sorry, can't resist cracking one haha.)

That is sad. Wish we could have said goodbye on the forums before he left. I guess that explains why we stopped seeing him on TFF streams for like all of DEC. I wonder if those are now dead...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jaws_420 said:

That is sad. Wish we could have said goodbye on the forums before he left. I guess that explains why we stopped seeing him on TFF streams for like all of DEC. I wonder if those are now dead...

Yeah, would be nice indeed. He seems to be a fun dude after seeing him in various dev streams. :)

• Like 2

Just now, Paloverde zfogshooterz said:

Yeah, would be nice indeed. He seems to be a fun dude after seeing him in various dev streams. :)

Agreed. Plus he sucked at keeping secrets - which was to all of our benefit!! LOL 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm not in the picture, but please use your imagination. :D

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, Dani said:

I'm not in the picture, but please use your imagination. :D

Can we Photoshop you in?   LOL   :Jester_Forum_icon2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm Lawlta in the picture, my arms are as big and strong as a programmer's head.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, LAWLTA said:

I'm Lawlta in the picture, my arms are as big and strong as a programmer's head.

LOL thank you Alec for clarifying which one you are in the picture. You could have gone with the "freakishly tall dude on the left". You know, if we did not know the short guy next to you was there, it would look like one of your arms is half as big and long as the other, and that you have two right hands. That would be AWESOME!!!! 

JK - i am 6'6" tall myself, so i have zero room to tease anyone about their height. You can find me in any picture i have ever taken - i am the head above everyone else...in the back...to the side... That is where tall people live in pics. 

• Like 2

@LAWLTA what's up with Augi? Is he moonlighting at a meatpacking plant?

• Haha 4

He's the chief crab people engineer as well, which requires a coat and hard hat.

• Haha 2