Thanks so much chromatic games for including console to your project! You’ve got my backing 🙂

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Martin Arcainess said:

Ohhhh yeaaah. Ill back it even if it doesnt hit the 350k goal. As we know it eventualy come to console.

It is no longer a flex goal. It is now guaranteed on launch day with just the base amount.  YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Now i need to finally decide if i want that gold tavern or not..hmmmmm

Edited by Jaws_420
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jaws_420 said:

It is no longer a flex goal. It is now guaranteed on launch day with just the base amount.  YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Now i need to finally decide if i want that gold tavern or not..hmmmmm

I went straight for the gold tavern😂😂

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Bobby1 said:

I went straight for the gold tavern😂😂

Right? Sounds so cool. Plus - getting to name a bunch of things sounds like a great way to leave your mark on the game. Wish i had the money to have the portrait done, ha ha ha. Then again, i would just have the rasta shark done instead of my actual face. Be so funny to see the Rasta Shark up on a wall in the game!!!!

Edited by Jaws_420
  • Like 1

It was never our intention to leave out XBONE & PS4, our intention was to help it get there faster. We're sorry there was ever this confusion in messaging, and thank you for your continued support everyone :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Javahawk said:

It was never our intention to leave out XBONE & PS4, our intention was to help it get there faster. We're sorry there was ever this confusion in messaging, and thank you for your continued support everyone :)

Well, we also hate to sit on the sidelines and not get to play with all the toys while everyone else does. Consoles are no longer in timeout!!!!! Seriously though, i am so happy this change was made. Just won my money. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Javahawk said:

Ohhhhhhh yeah! Its about to get real! I was gonna donate either way. If I wasnt saving up for a car then Id donate more but my $40 gonna have to do but woooopa!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jaws_420 said:

Well, we also hate to sit on the sidelines and not get to play with all the toys while everyone else does. Consoles are no longer in timeout!!!!! Seriously though, i am so happy this change was made. Just won my money. 

Congratz! I'm Happy for you there! :) You can finally not worry about the flex goals and actually play the game sooner!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Martin Arcainess said:

Ohhhhhhh yeah! Its about to get real! I was gonna donate either way. If I wasnt saving up for a car then Id donate more but my $40 gonna have to do but woooopa!

tenor.gif

We greatly appreciate any support, any backing is HUGE to us! The support that we've received from Kickstarter, alongside the incredibly kind and encouraging comments we've received has us working in 7th gear. All together it goes a very long way. <3

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, LAWLTA said:

tenor.gif

We greatly appreciate any support, any backing is HUGE to us! The support that we've received from Kickstarter, alongside the incredibly kind and encouraging comments we've received has us working in 7th gear. All together it goes a very long way. <3

If be lying if I said I didn’t check DDA forums and Kickstarter multiple times a day 👀

• Like 2