Sign in to follow this  
BeerGoggles

Die on wave 5 but you don't die

Posted (edited)

I'm pretty sure it's always wave 5. You just become a ghost stuck between the 2 realms

Edited by BeerGoggles

I am getting an issue only recently where my character dies and stays in limbo. I can not respawn and the character does not do the death animation.

In my picture you can see I am on minus 21 Million health. The enemies keep attacking me even though I am dead.

This always happens on a lane where the enemies inflict SLOW, so every frosty lane can do it.

Something introduced in the last patch?

20190312142807_1.jpg

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Alonzo said:

I am getting an issue only recently where my character dies and stays in limbo. I can not respawn and the character does not do the death animation.

In my picture you can see I am on minus 21 Million health. The enemies keep attacking me even though I am dead.

This always happens on a lane where the enemies inflict SLOW, so every frosty lane can do it.

Something introduced in the last patch?

20190312142807_1.jpg

Something wen't seriously wrong with their most resent patch. items are going missing, enemies have broken hp, the death bug, the tooltip for defenses doesn't work most of the time. They really dropped the ball with whatever they are doing. most of these issues started showing up after a small update that just seemed to make the game worse. they really need to patch this stuff out, every day more and more bugs are being found

Hmm, since then I've seen it on wave 4. However, it seems like on wave 4 I can suicide out of it. But not 5.

I'll try to pay attention to the lane modifiers to see if I can verify the pattern

waw this bug is helarious!!! HAHAHAHAHA so fanneh

also your char can become a free wall whit this bug >:D free walls, hmmmm what to do whit this idea