Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone!

I've just uploaded a remix of the Dungeon Defenders theme music, help spread it around so we can get more people to back the DD:A kickstarter, and don't worry, any money made will go straight to Chromatic Games to help them reach their goal on there kickstarter page!

Link: https://youtu.be/x9FsMnG0n5E

Thanks,

- Josh

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Wow, that is pretty cool. thank you for sharing. I have always just loved the "2 steps from Hell"-esque quality of all of DD2's music. Every moment seems like a huge scene out of LotR. I remember when they gave out all of the DD1 music for free to us. I had it on my iPod rotation, just because i liked it so much. Was really funny when i first started playing DD2, and the DD1 music started to play on my stereo. Took me way too long to figure out that was not right...LOL. 

Edited by Jaws_420

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

<3

Edited by Buckyy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jaws_420 said:

Wow, that is pretty cool. thank you for sharing. I have always just loved the "2 steps from Hell"-esque quality of all of DD2's music. Every moment seems like a huge scene out of LotR. I remember when they gave out all of the DD1 music for free to us. I had it on my iPod rotation, just because i liked it do much. Was really funny when i first started playing DD2, and the DD1 music started to play on my stereo. Took me way too long to figure out that was not right...LOL. 

Thanks man I appreciate it! And same here, I feel like a proper sweat the fact I used to know the Ins and Out of Dungeon Defenders 1 :P I used to be a proper nerd but I didn't care cuz my highlight of leaving primary school was to go home, hope on my 360 and bash out on DD:1, so I can relate tbh :D. Make sure to share this around to help with the kick starter :) <3

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NotMau said:

I liked it

I am glad you did, Thanks for the support :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Buckyy said:

Thanks man I appreciate it! And same here, I feel like a proper sweat the fact I used to know the Ins and Out of Dungeon Defenders 1 :P I used to be a proper nerd but I didn't care cuz my highlight of leaving primary school was to go home, hope on my 360 and bash out on DD:1, so I can relate tbh :D. Make sure to share this around to help with the kick starter :) <3

I feel you, when I was in primary school Dungeon Defenders had a copy on android. It was called Dungeon Defenders: First Wave. It was a bit like DD1 without any DLC or bonus map. This is what made me fell in love and that was around 8 years ago. I have always been a really big fan of the DD:FW and DD1 games. DD2 fell a bit out of my interest and hearing the "core" of this game is a bit more focussed on DD1 really makes my day

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NotMau said:

I feel you, when I was in primary school Dungeon Defenders had a copy on android. It was called Dungeon Defenders: First Wave. It was a bit like DD1 without any DLC or bonus map. This is what made me fell in love and that was around 8 years ago. I have always been a really big fan of the DD:FW and DD1 games. DD2 fell a bit out of my interest and hearing the "core" of this game is a bit more focussed on DD1 really makes my day

OMG I forgot about DD:FW!! Man I used to sweat it out in primary at break and lunch on that game, ahh what good memories I have experienced.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nearly hit 100 views on the song and more people have pledged emailing me that they've done so, I'm so glad that I was able to help the Dungeon Defenders Awakened Kickstarter as much as I could and with the help from people who backed DD:A, you're awesome!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

500 Views and counting! Thanks for the mad support!
https://youtu.be/x9FsMnG0n5E

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...