Hello everyone!

I've just uploaded a remix of the Dungeon Defenders theme music, help spread it around so we can get more people to back the DD:A kickstarter, and don't worry, any money made will go straight to Chromatic Games to help them reach their goal on there kickstarter page!

Link: https://youtu.be/x9FsMnG0n5E

Thanks,

- Josh

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Wow, that is pretty cool. thank you for sharing. I have always just loved the "2 steps from Hell"-esque quality of all of DD2's music. Every moment seems like a huge scene out of LotR. I remember when they gave out all of the DD1 music for free to us. I had it on my iPod rotation, just because i liked it so much. Was really funny when i first started playing DD2, and the DD1 music started to play on my stereo. Took me way too long to figure out that was not right...LOL. 

Edited by Jaws_420

Posted (edited)

<3

Edited by Buckyy

5 minutes ago, Jaws_420 said:

Wow, that is pretty cool. thank you for sharing. I have always just loved the "2 steps from Hell"-esque quality of all of DD2's music. Every moment seems like a huge scene out of LotR. I remember when they gave out all of the DD1 music for free to us. I had it on my iPod rotation, just because i liked it do much. Was really funny when i first started playing DD2, and the DD1 music started to play on my stereo. Took me way too long to figure out that was not right...LOL. 

Thanks man I appreciate it! And same here, I feel like a proper sweat the fact I used to know the Ins and Out of Dungeon Defenders 1 :P I used to be a proper nerd but I didn't care cuz my highlight of leaving primary school was to go home, hope on my 360 and bash out on DD:1, so I can relate tbh :D. Make sure to share this around to help with the kick starter :) <3

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NotMau said:

I liked it

I am glad you did, Thanks for the support :)

1 minute ago, Buckyy said:

Thanks man I appreciate it! And same here, I feel like a proper sweat the fact I used to know the Ins and Out of Dungeon Defenders 1 :P I used to be a proper nerd but I didn't care cuz my highlight of leaving primary school was to go home, hope on my 360 and bash out on DD:1, so I can relate tbh :D. Make sure to share this around to help with the kick starter :) <3

I feel you, when I was in primary school Dungeon Defenders had a copy on android. It was called Dungeon Defenders: First Wave. It was a bit like DD1 without any DLC or bonus map. This is what made me fell in love and that was around 8 years ago. I have always been a really big fan of the DD:FW and DD1 games. DD2 fell a bit out of my interest and hearing the "core" of this game is a bit more focussed on DD1 really makes my day

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NotMau said:

I feel you, when I was in primary school Dungeon Defenders had a copy on android. It was called Dungeon Defenders: First Wave. It was a bit like DD1 without any DLC or bonus map. This is what made me fell in love and that was around 8 years ago. I have always been a really big fan of the DD:FW and DD1 games. DD2 fell a bit out of my interest and hearing the "core" of this game is a bit more focussed on DD1 really makes my day

OMG I forgot about DD:FW!! Man I used to sweat it out in primary at break and lunch on that game, ahh what good memories I have experienced.

Nearly hit 100 views on the song and more people have pledged emailing me that they've done so, I'm so glad that I was able to help the Dungeon Defenders Awakened Kickstarter as much as I could and with the help from people who backed DD:A, you're awesome!!

• Like 1

500 Views and counting! Thanks for the mad support!
https://youtu.be/x9FsMnG0n5E

• Like 1