So one of my favorite things in dd1 was getting to sign up for developer's ran matches online and having them add you to their lounge and going on special Quest they would make up and you get rewarded a special pet or item I can remember my 17 year old self freaking out when I got a Legendary Green love bear pet that shot hearts and did Wicked amounts of damage hope this can be a comeback that was some of the funnest time I had showing that off that I earned it doing a crazy quest for the Developers? Hope this can be a thing on PS4 like it was on PS3?

• Like 1

I think you’re talking about events, which still happen right now in DD1. 

I also hope this this is something that happens in DDA. I guess I had assumed it would. Glad you made this post!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, UncrownedData said:

I think you’re talking about events, which still happen right now in DD1. 

I also hope this this is something that happens in DDA. I guess I had assumed it would. Glad you made this post!

I played on ps3 before the servers shut down but that's awsome that they still have that for DD1.

• Like 1

I'd love to see events that last a whole weekend, and are not time bound to only a couple hours. Significant others tend to not be as supportive when you blow a whole afternoon sitting around, hoping to get an invite. Love event items for sure, but please stop trying to make my wife leave me...

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Jaws_420 said:

I'd love to see events that last a whole weekend, and are not time bound to only a couple hours. Significant others tend to not be as supportive when you blow a whole afternoon sitting around, hoping to get an invite. Love event items for sure, but please stop trying to make my wife leave me...

In my experience in DD 1, hosts are more than generous in running you. They go far out of their way to make sure everyone can get involved who wants to, around the clock! Events last whole weekend and you can even set up a time - ahead of time is best but can’t hurt to try afterward if you miss scheduled times.

cant speak much to how it will be in DDA, but this is reason enough to remain hopeful! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Personally I'm hoping they implement a more automated system. Having to sign up and coordinate times with multiple people to run an event was a pain, and I'm sure it wasn't easy on those that coordinated it. If it's simply a special map selection that pops up for a limited time and gives the reward directly, possibly with leaderboards. That's my idea of a good event system. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, gotrunks712 said:

Personally I'm hoping they implement a more automated system. Having to sign up and coordinate times with multiple people to run an event was a pain, and I'm sure it wasn't easy on those that coordinated it. If it's simply a special map selection that pops up for a limited time and gives the reward directly, possibly with leaderboards. That's my idea of a good event system. 

Very true and a whole lot easier, but it was so fun to interact with the game makers them self,