GodKingAntasco

[DDA] Content for the game

With DDA being a very real possibility and as someone who enjoys DD1 heavily (When I'm not taking a prolonged break from overplaying...) I want to know whether or not, you guys, Chromatic Games, will work with the CDT[Community Development Team] to bring the content added by the CDT into DDA.

The CDT has been working on the game and is still working on it(Most likely), so maybe it would be really great if we could see you two working together. This is mostly wishful thinking though.

On a completely unrelated note... Nightmare difficulty: What is the stance on this and will it not be as much as a clusterfuck if I might say as it was in DD1.

• Confused 1

Any of the content from DD1 could come, with our without CDT involvement. Chromatic owns the game and the content within it.

Even some of the content the CDT implemented was from DDE. 

Posted (edited)

Personally i would be interrested if the game will gonna be continue being developed or not and if do you gonna develop the kickstarter goals if not enough money comes together? Sry if my english isnt that good iam not native english

Edited by CatDogBunny

3 hours ago, CatDogBunny said:

Personally i would be interrested if the game will gonna be continue being developed or not and if do you gonna develop the kickstarter goals if not enough money comes together? Sry if my english isnt that good iam not native english

They will make the game regardless of what happens with the kickstarter, for PC as well as console.