ColobelSpike82

We need more c8 ampules

4 minutes ago, uzar said:

So pretty much C7 grind for ever for Ascension and Gold over and over again with 1 Defense.. How is that fun or anything different then grinding shards? If you don't Ap you will Cap Ascension much sooner then someone at 999 Caps but for C7 you only need like 120 Asc.
Really hoping for something different otherwise this year is done for me for DD2 as i can't do c7 forever anymore

What about getting god tier items/shards that only drop onslaught 500+? It's possible to beat the game though. Do what feels good :D

2 minutes ago, BeerGoggles said:

What about getting god tier items/shards that only drop onslaught 500+? It's possible to beat the game though. Do what feels good :D

If they put drops like that at 500+ then only like 5 people will ever see them. Not really the target audience. BUT if they do l will climb to that , but others ( a lot ) will never see floor 80

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, BeerGoggles said:

How much gold would you pay for a god tier item if only 5 people could farm it? :gobusip:

None since its not needed and I am not a collector type

I wouldn't pay much more than 5M gold for anything in the game, no matter how rare it is. But gold is a bad currency to judge IMO, as those on high onslaught floors will likely be swimming in gold as opposed to the people they would be selling it to. For the amounts those items would likely be asked for - only those 5 people would probably be able to afford it LOL. 

• Like 2

Hmm, high reset people are getting like 600k per map in just gold alone. Even if you didn't sell any mats that would only take 166 maps to hit 100m gold. 

Depending how rare it is, even 100m isn't that high, and you'd have enough tokens to get 10/10 on it :gobuthonk:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BeerGoggles said:

Hmm, high reset people are getting like 600k per map in just gold alone. Even if you didn't sell any mats that would only take 166 maps to hit 100m gold. 

Depending how rare it is, even 100m isn't that high, and you'd have enough tokens to get 10/10 on it :gobuthonk:

Ah, but that is exactly my point. We got on this line of conversation talking about how C8 amps are available to everyone because they are sold, but my point was the price tag makes then just as hard to get in shops as getting them on your own. Players with huge gold multipliers tend to sell things at amounts that mostly apply to only others at those same levels.  Most of us will never see 45M (i.e. 10/10 Rate) in gold on our account ever, let alone sell one item for that much. Buying a single C8 amp for 7-15M each is very prohibitive for most of us, and i have never seen them for less than that myself. Hence the reason we were discussing whether or not C8 amps should drop with more frequency. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I'm saying there is a failsafe with c8 amps already.

I don't think it's a problem that certain people don't get certain items though. Thats a basic feature in any loot based game.. There is a way to get what you want :D

Edited by BeerGoggles

So the last 3 weeks I did around 60floors between 85 and 88 and didn't get any c8 ampule.. 

I don't have more time to play.. And yeah.. 3 weeks with no success.. I love my bad RNG 

• Sad 1

If you have bad RNG it will be faster to farm gold and buy c8 amps , a few is pretty cheap

For gold farm your best bet is probably c7 frost map token farm

13 hours ago, Zombiewookie said:

If you have bad RNG it will be faster to farm gold and buy c8 amps , a few is pretty cheap

For gold farm your best bet is probably c7 frost map token farm

I think that is only true if you have multiple gold bonuses. Avg C8 amp sells for anywhere between 15-25 M gold from my experiences. That is WAY MORE gold than multiple weeks of grinding on C7 or playing floors. 

10 minutes ago, Jaws_420 said:

I think that is only true if you have multiple gold bonuses. Avg C8 amp sells for anywhere between 15-25 M gold from my experiences. That is WAY MORE gold than multiple weeks of grinding on C7 or playing floors. 

oh my jesus, I'd be so rich if I play on ps4. 

pc and xbox have c8 price at 6 - 8m

• Like 1

Now I will increase my gold bonus and get more c8 ampules later with gold.

Today I had time for 10 floors above 85 with no c8 ampule result. So frustrating.. Now I will go back prestiging. I hope DDA isn't this way. 

More than 100 floors above 85 an no c8 ampule? There should be a bad RNG protection for this, too

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hailminion said:

oh my jesus, I'd be so rich if I play on ps4. 

pc and xbox have c8 price at 6 - 8m

Maybe those are the ones that actually sell then. I only see what is in other's shops, and it is extremely rare i see any under 10M. I wouldn't pay that though myself. 6M will still take you about 50 maps...which is a lot (roughly 120k per map). 

Still, to your point 50 is < 100...so gold would be quicker as long as the cost is below 10M or so... Quick being a really subjective word here though LOL

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Jaws_420 said:

Maybe those are the ones that actually sell then. I only see what is in other's shops, and it is extremely rare i see any under 10M. I wouldn't pay that though myself. 6M will still take you about 50 maps...which is a lot (roughly 120k per map). 

Still, to your point 50 is < 100...so gold would be quicker as long as the cost is below 10M or so... Quick being a really subjective word here though LOL

Then it'd go back to farming token = 300k - 500k a map with no gold bonus or loot sale. 

That's something I really suggest you try if you still have doubt about the price. List em 200k for 2, 300k for 2, and 400k for 2. You will see how fast each price will go. To my experience, 200k should go within a minute. 300k mayb at most a night of idling b4 bed. 400k couple nights if not more (at least on xbox, heard on pc they go slightly faster)

Plus those drakenfrost weapons, which I'm not sure how well they sell on PS4, but on xbox, very easy to get 100k each for Soul & Frostfire, which u can target farm gold in those 2 weeks. that will give 400k - 600k a map very easily. 

Edited by hailminion
  • Like 1

I also agree that C8 amp is ok as it is. Its farmable - you can buy it for gold - what else you want:) cost is 7.5 Milion which is not a lot for endgame thing. Grind onslaught and you gold + chance to drop. I think its well setup. Lots of ways how to get it.