TrendyKid

Is ascension level a good thing to add to dda

Form playing both dd1 and dd2 I think ascension levels are a good thing to add to dda I feel like it give people who spend a lot of time playing the game feel more powerful then someone who started 

• Like 1

I loved the Ascension level process in DD2. My only complaint was after crit dmg was worked out, and the buckets for points were change. After that there was a TON of unused points, and that was something i really did not like. Apart from that, i really enjoyed the system because each time i leveled up (and i am at level 1200+ now with no resets), i felt like i got something for it. 

To me that is how a good RPG keeps your attention - you are always working towards something, always gaining EXP and always gaining levels. When that stops - you begin asking, "why am i still playing this?" I absolutely hate when i max out a char, because my use of them is basically over. So i love the AP process as my journey was never over. 

• Like 1

Definitely want the feature to show up in DDA. The concept of always getting to improve, even when you don't necessarily land a new item upgrade, it a great feature. There's room to debate how it helps you power up and so on, but I hope to see something like that in the game. 

• Like 2